Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeriRhys

VIP Member
My review of the Coronation.
5/10. Overhyped. Lots of gaps and too much music. Charles looked like a twonk in his golden bathrobe. Not enough sparkle. Some ladies dressed as if they were at the office. Pomp and ceremony with the armed forces was the best bit at the end. Wish they would stay in line better - need to take tips from Russia and North Korea. The exit from the Abbey was awkward. Louis annoys me.
Not entirely sure Russia and North Korea are states we should be aiming to emulate 😕

Reactions: 10

Baconbutties

VIP Member
I've got a pissed up husband next to me annoying me, criticing everyone in other words slagging them off, it's a good job I've got you lot or else I would of lynched him by now.

• Haha

DrLoomis

I'm deeply upset that we will not have a performance from Grace Jones and her hula hoop like we had back in 2012! That was television gold!

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Honestly, the coronation was a little underwhelming. I was expecting this big extravaganza, but it wasn't like that. Not so much glitz and glamour, more choir singings and religious speeches. Do you guys think William's will be bigger and more extravagant?
Yeah I don’t know what I expected but I expected a bit more.
William if you could up the razzle dazzle for yours I’d be most obliged.

• Haha

HelloStereo

VIP Member
That’s for any big or expensive event then? Big football games- £2.5mil at least for a Wembley sell out? 142000 people can go to silverstone for the F1, tickets are £100 at least?
Bands and artists selling tickets for £70 and selling out the O2?
Should they all be contributing to the cost of living crisis?
I understand it’s extremely difficult times for many but won’t be changed by the royal family nor celebrating occasions like this.
How is paying to attend Silverstone comparable to paying for a coronation event? You don't have to go to Silverstone if you can't afford it, you can't opt out of paying to upkeep the Royal Family.

Reactions: 9

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think the choice of clothing was deliberate. Viewers were given very few distractions the focus was solely on the ceremony, the King and Queen and the items used during it.

coconochanel

VIP Member
No amount of drink will make this line up interesting. Thank god for you lot on here with the lol's ♥ .

• Heart
  • Haha