Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
When they are driven through the masses standing in the rain, seeing the efforts made by those less well off than them, do you think they ever feel embarrassed at the deference given? They have to eat, sleep, drink water, poo, blink - just like everybody else. And they die. Yet, they are treated as gods.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

thegirlscout

VIP Member
The lines of the soldiers aren’t straight! It ruins the look!
They need advice from North Korea, they know how to keep in line.

• Haha
  • Heart

HelloStereo

VIP Member
How come Edward's kids get to be included in the procession and the balcony appearance? They're not working royals any more than Beatrice and Eugenie. Is it just because they're accompanying their parents?
---

He's turning into his uncle Edward. I still think he looks good with a hat on though.
I think Harry is almost as bald as William but he still has a bit in front so it's the aerial shots that get him. I think he'd look better if he kept the whole lot cut tight too though.
I don't understand why they don't just rock the bald look and take the rest off, it would be so much better than looking like someone's gone awry with a lawnmower.

• Haha

F1Grid

VIP Member
I felt like it wasn't quite as big as I'd have liked, hope Will and Catherine's is a bit more interesting.

Camilla didn't look well imo, she needed helping down some steps that the archbishop didn't seem prepared to need to help her with. Loved seeing Catherine and Sophie in full regalia. Harry should have taken a look in the mirror before writing that line about his brother being bald and not looking like Diana anymore 😂

• Haha

sarwah17

Charlies didn't look like he wanted to get off the balcony at the end. Bless him!

• Heart

Andouilette

People have been defending The Trump family for many years & their crimes are plain to see .
Are you seriously suggesting that because people defend Trump (which they obviously should not) that Andrew gets a free pass? Is your moral compass broken?

wkdlass

Hello guys,
German tattler here who watches the coronation on German tv.
Can anyone explain me why Camilla became a queen now but the husband of queen elizabeth was just a prince?
Because a King will always be higher than a Queen so Philip couldn’t have that honour

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
NO PLEASE NO MORE TAKE THAT!!!
Let camilla free

Honestly the Royal Family deserve their wealth and priveledge having to fake smile through this utter shite

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
Ah I didn't know that - it is a bit pot meet kettle, they all seem to be experiencing some follicle freedom.
From an article:
“I looked at Willy, really looked at him, perhaps for the first time since we were little, taking in every detail: his familiar scowl, which had always been the norm in his dealings with me,” Harry wrote, adding that William’s baldness was “alarming” and more “advanced than mine.” He also thought that William’s resemblance to their mother, Princess Diana, had “faded.”

“My dear brother, my archenemy, how did we come to this?” he allegedly wrote. “I felt overwhelming tiredness. I wanted to go home.”

• Angry
  • Wow

stardust21

VIP Member
Many European countries have Royal Families, and they do not have coronations, it’s a uniquely British thing to do. The flip side though, is many people across the Western World don’t really know of any other Royal Family, other than the British one, and a big part of its selling point as an advert for GB is the pomp and ceremony. Think about how many people visit the Tower of London every year just as an example.