The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. Melting like my cheap Aldi candle 😂😂
It’s hardly a good advert, would put me off even more than the latest ‘glowing’ review on Trustpilot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody notice how weird the lighting is on this post? Like whoever has edited it has gone crazy with all the contract/saturation adjustments 😬
The injectors actually adjust the lighting for the before & after pics to make them less flattering for the before and more flattering on the after.
Once you know this, it’s very easy to spot in almost all their photos.
For example the before photos will have a harsh overhead light creating shadows on the face, whereas the after pics always have the light shining forward onto the face. As well as the Fffacetune blurring tool of course which is a Fffavourite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The injectors actually adjust the lighting for the before & after pics to make them less flattering for the before and more flattering on the after.
Once you know this, it’s very easy to spot in almost all their photos.
For example the before photos will have a harsh overhead light creating shadows on the face, whereas the after pics always have the light shining forward onto the face. As well as the Fffacetune blurring tool of course which is a Fffavourite.

Also I noticed for lips they adjust the angle of the after picture so make it more flattering and for the before picture they take it from top down but that means the injectors must have been told to take the pictures that way..

Reactions: 5
Do we know what Leah’s nose looks like now??

Has it come clean off in her hand when she’s blew it on a high pollen day - or has a brand new nose grown underneath the black bobbly one??

I want an update .. i need closure

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen this too? Shout outs to his past CC colleagues but none to CC itself 🤭
There’s definitely no love lost here! I think they look to have unfollowed each other also.
I’d say she is hard to work for, she really seems to pick her faves.

What’s with all the Ibiza vids and pictures of her overly filled bloke?? She says he’s has 27mls inserted!!! It’s a wonder he didn’t blow up on the plane 🤣🤣

Have you seen this too? Shout outs to his past CC colleagues but none to CC itself 🤭
Who’s that? 🤔

What’s with all the Ibiza vids and pictures of her overly filled bloke?? She says he’s has 27mls inserted!!! It’s a wonder he didn’t blow up on the plane 🤣🤣

In regards to the Ibiza vids, as if she could go anywhere without telling the world about it. Maybe it’s a “thanks for paying for my holiday” thing for her patients 🤣 surprised she hasn’t taken her headrest with her so she can have some RR images on a sun bed.

Reactions: 3
Girls Liverpool based aesthetics , proper nurse or doctor led that are decent and don’t cost the earth like these charlatan please ? I am going to take the plunge but will not give this witch my money

Reactions: 3
Girls Liverpool based aesthetics , proper nurse or doctor led that are decent and don’t cost the earth like these charlatan please ? I am going to take the plunge but will not give this witch my money
Amarie aesthetics in Huyton or white rooms on Smithdown x

Reactions: 1
Susan at Ghosh medical on Rodney st.

Yeah but Ffyona’s FFiltered face is all anyone needs to see really. I really struggle to see how this is okay.
Oh my christ.

What is going on here!? Do we reckon she films using a snapchat filter and then uploads, or do we think shes purchased one of the video filtering apps? I’m speechless.

I’ve been to CC years ago and she looks nothing like the photos she uploads. It’s quite sad really. What will her daughters think when they’re older?

This is more what she looks like in real life.

Oh my christ.

What is going on here!? Do we reckon she films using a snapchat filter and then uploads, or do we think shes purchased one of the video filtering apps? I’m speechless. (First two photos!)

-

I’ve been to CC years ago and she looks nothing like the photos she uploads. It’s quite sad really. What will her daughters think when they’re older?

This is more what she looks like in real life. (Second two photos!)

Oh gawd. No idea what has happened to my post above!

Oh my christ.

What is going on here!? Do we reckon she films using a snapchat filter and then uploads, or do we think shes purchased one of the video filtering apps? I’m speechless.

Oh my christ.

What is going on here!? Do we reckon she films using a snapchat filter and then uploads, or do we think shes purchased one of the video filtering apps? I’m speechless. (First two photos!)

-

Oh gawd. No idea what has happened to my post above! Apologies! It won’t allow me to edit.
Oh gawd. No idea what has happened to my post above! Apologies! It won’t allow me to edit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Take a look at the latest Trustpilot reviews. Prince-Descendant needs to up his game and get some more good ones posted or FfionaMcKRazor is going to kick his ass into dog house, all the way over in the westwing!

Look at Dr Josh’s recent insta stories. Ffyona is getting her shady legal team ready as we speak…

Oh my christ.

Oh my christ.

-

Oh gawd. No idea what has happened to my post above!

She recently has a tit ton of surgery btw. So she isn’t as fugly as before.

• Wow
Reactions: 2