The Consultant Clinic #2 Ffilters, Ffillers & Ffibs!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a lurker here (first post)…. I seen today’s Instagram post about how some old QC approached her and asked her where her man was and if he paid for the holiday *queue Destiny’s Child - Independent Womed playing in the background* as she makes up this false scenario of her reply in her head because we all know it didn’t happen love.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a lurker here (first post)…. I seen today’s Instagram post about how some old QC approached her and asked her where her man was and if he paid for the holiday *queue Destiny’s Child - Independent Womed playing in the background* as she makes up this false scenario of her reply in her head because we all know it didn’t happen love.
She reposts a slightly altered version of this nonsense story every so often. Usually accompanied with a not so slightly altered version of her Ffacetuned head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She reposts a slightly altered version of this nonsense story every so often. Usually accompanied with a not so slightly altered version of her Ffacetuned head.
I was just about to post this!

I actually considered using CC years back, and I’m so pleased I did my due diligence prior to booking.

If I’m honest her complete lack of professionalism really put me off, alongside all the “humble brags” and then actual downright false information. I only follow the insta now for the car crash posts and the comical value! Since discovering and reading this thread it’s actually become addictive watching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just about to post this!

I actually considered using CC years back, and I’m so pleased I did my due diligence prior to booking.

If I’m honest her complete lack of professionalism really put me off, alongside all the “humble brags” and then actual downright false information. I only follow the insta now for the car crash posts and the comical value! Since discovering and reading this thread it’s actually become addictive watching 🤣
Wonder what her ex-husband would think if he read the posts she does about being self made and starting the business all by herself as a single mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell must her boyfriend think!! For a start, she’s bragging about being so attractive, QC’s are falling over themselves about her plaggy face then basically saying that she funds him…he must be so proud 🤣 not saying that a man has to earn more than a woman, I’m all for girl power but not many people (of either sex) has it spread all over SM!!
Plus, why does she think that working all hours that gods sends (which she regularly brags about) is enviable?? It’s just so sad and nothing to be jealous of…you can keep all the money in the world, I’d rather have time with my family. She’s like some weird throwback to the 90’s!

Reactions: 4
And she thinks we genuinely believe these people just walk up to her, announce their jobs and ask what she does? Gwaaaay Fyyyona 😂😂

Reactions: 5
And she thinks we genuinely believe these people just walk up to her, announce their jobs and ask what she does? Gwaaaay Fyyyona 😂😂
🤣🤣 they find her soooo attractive donch’a know 😂😂 she’s probably looking for the next Razor Ruddock for fame purposes (yes, we know you make your own money Ffyyyooonnaaa) and the used car salesman will be history 🤭

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣 they find her soooo attractive donch’a know 😂😂 she’s probably looking for the next Razor Ruddock for fame purposes (yes, we know you make your own money Ffyyyooonnaaa) and the used car salesman will be history 🤭
She didn’t shag Razor did she? He’s so common for her standards surely?

I doubt she would want that now tbh, because if she went out with someone famous and started getting papped everyone would see what her real face looks like.

Reactions: 1
I doubt she would want that now tbh, because if she went out with someone famous and started getting papped everyone would see what her real face looks like.
Lol, didn’t think of that! Probably why she didn’t try to get on telly with Phil and Holly when they had Leah’s snout on!

Reactions: 1
Another 1st class review from Trustpilot…when will Ffakey get the message that her customer service is shite?
She’s not arsed about aftercare or quality service, all she is bothered about is marketing and getting that money out of people.

Reactions: 2