The Circle UK #4 I was on gladiators

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was juicy but looking forward to moving onto different stuff now Gemmas gone, e.g Manrika embarrassing herself flirting with Felix
I bet she’ll be as fake as anything then licking her arse

I quoted the wrong post I think 😂 I meant this for when they meet

Reactions: 4
I’d watch an hour of Dot and Syed and their bants every night

Reactions: 8
Why are they annoyed that Gladiator was pretending to be a nurse? Felix is pretending to be a soldier making a girl with the mouth size of a football fall in love with him/her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think the producers are just constantly telling Vithun to say something? I swear he would just sit in silence otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did vithun not know this whole programme is based on having to message and converse with people? I understand he's trying to get out of his comfort zone but he's not even trying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.