The Circle UK #4 I was on gladiators

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally, we’ve all been through dark tit, doesn’t give anyone the excuse to be a horrible twit

Reactions: 21
Why do people go on reality TV to air their dirty laundry? Like ffs, everyone has issues, many much bigger than yours. I find it so cringe when they tell their sob stories, especially when it's not evening happening anymore! She said her dad was in a good place.

Reactions: 22
Does manrika think the public are voting for the winner or something , she keeps laying it on thick , we know she is a liar and she doesnt have to sit on her own and lie, so why all the fake tears
100k is nothing compared to money she thinks she’s gonna make as a fans favourite influencer

Reactions: 6
What the bloody is this?

I have a heart of stone but I cba at all with these sob stories. Everyone has their own struggles. Hashu get a fkin grip there's 100k on the line!

Reactions: 12
Andy has obviously had hardship losing his bowel at a young age

Femi is playing an immigrant

Each character has hardships in their stories
What makes hers so special?

Reactions: 16
That was so saccharine, these producers are really forcing the Manrika sob-storyline on us 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I just know she’s talking to the producer not herself, they’re trying to make her a winner aren’t they!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I’m reallly hoping he is snaking her and he will come in and take her out at the last second! Get her on side and all the little minions will follow
We can all hope anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone on reality TV say they are doing it for ... their dead mum, dad, nan... their struggling mum, dad, uncle... their dead grandad came to them in a dream and told them to do it...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually lost my dad when I was 3 in a war and I’m not crying as much as these dickheads 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alright Manrika if you win I don’t want to see a single penny spent on clothes or trips to Ibiza. Obviously every penny will be in your mums bank account yeah? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.