Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Why was she allowed to paint a snake picture of Gemma, LIE about it when asked and not even see why James was pissed off, yet she’s fuming at Vithun for sending that message and admitting it to her

Reactions: 47

lesleybanks

Chatty Member
i think we all know a girl like manrika, just a nasty, spiteful mean girl who bullies other girls!! ppl like this love to hide behind the whole ‘i’m so friendly and loving’ facade which she does so much with the others. ‘i love you big bro’ 🤮🐍

Reactions: 39

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Why are they acting like saying you’re a nurse is some crime ffs 😭
To me a nurse is no different to a teacher, policeman, fireman, army?

Reactions: 38

KTC

Chatty Member
This might be an unpopular opinion but Andy's annoying af. He's boring and just catching the catfish which isn't the point. He seems genuinely annoyed that people are catfishing. Syed for the win.

Reactions: 37

KTC

Chatty Member
I can't believe Manrika think's she's grown out of her manipulative ways lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

kittypaws

VIP Member
The fact Vithun’s wearing a Where’s Wally outfit in his profile pic kills me cos this whole series has been Where’s Vithun 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Manrika is one of those girls who always go on about being ‘real’ and ‘tells it how it is’ but really that just means you’re a gobshite x x

• Heart
Reactions: 26

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
I fucking LOVE (huge letters!!) how blasé Natalya is being about the whole thing, she don’t give a fuck about Manrika 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25