The Circle UK #4 I was on gladiators

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%

And he had to walk a very thin line between putting someone in their place and a 47 year old man bulling a young woman lmao
This.... I did think he was a bit OTT as he literally was lying about who he was but anyway it was probably the best moment this whole series!

Reactions: 10
When this has finished im rewinding and watching the Hunter vs twatface meeting again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That was juicy but looking forward to moving onto different stuff now Gemmas gone, e.g Manrika embarrassing herself flirting with Felix
I hope it’s like Alex and Dan in season one, awkward at the dinner table!

Reactions: 11
i think we all know a girl like manrika, just a nasty, spiteful mean girl who bullies other girls!! ppl like this love to hide behind the whole ‘i’m so friendly and loving’ facade which she does so much with the others. ‘i love you big bro’ 🤮🐍

Reactions: 39
This might be an unpopular opinion but Andy's annoying af. He's boring and just catching the catfish which isn't the point. He seems genuinely annoyed that people are catfishing. Syed for the win.

Reactions: 37
This might be an unpopular opinion but Andy's annoying af. He's boring and just catching the catfish which isn't the point. He seems genuinely annoyed that people are catfishing. Syed for the win.
I don’t think that’s an unpopular opinion on here anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.