• Andy

• Syed/Hashu

• Felix/Natalya

• Vithun

• Femi/Joey

• Pippa

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here

LET’S GO GEEZER GALS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe Manrika think's she's grown out of her manipulative ways lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why are they acting like saying you’re a nurse is some crime ffs 😭
To me a nurse is no different to a teacher, policeman, fireman, army?

Reactions: 38
That was juicy but looking forward to moving onto different stuff now Gemmas gone, e.g Manrika embarrassing herself flirting with Felix

Reactions: 20
Hahaha “he might be a gladiator but I’m a witch” that should be her headline on The Circle

• Heart
Reactions: 25
crikey we are getting through the threads :D

I mean it could have been worse , he could have been catfishing as Wolf off the Gladiators :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was juicy but looking forward to moving onto different stuff now Gemmas gone, e.g Manrika embarrassing herself flirting with Felix
I cannot wait for that reveal. I’ll be getting the popcorn ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha “he might be a gladiator but I’m a witch” that should be her headline on The Circle
Owning being a witch now even tho she shat herself and backed down whenever James came to visit and said she used to be a horrible person and now she's not?? Bore off

Reactions: 22
Do you think we're going to get more profile pictures yet or is it too soon 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.