The Circle UK #3 Geezer Gals Unite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also hate that Manrika is now using the fact that Gemma turned out to be a catfish to justify her own bitchy behaviour, thinking she's doing the Circle a favour 🙄

Reactions: 18
I wish James wasn’t a catfish as I think what he was saying would hold more weight, cos what he’s saying is right, but tbh she could reply to everything with you were pretending to be a nurse 😭
Thats the only reason she can say what she says , whilst i liked him having a go at her and calling her out, he doesnt really have a leg to stand on

Reactions: 1
Be careful who you make friend with, after throwing Andy under the bus.... if Manrika tells anyone Andy knew he is screwed

Reactions: 2
Omg I’m sorry guys I actually did feel bad for Manrika then, she is a young girl having a row with a big bloke and she did stand her ground tbf. Still don’t like her and he was still right. Also what a weird thing to say, I used to be manipulative?

Reactions: 5
Omfg need to catch up on here but wowwwww that was amazing
Yes James giving Manrika a piece of her own medicine 🤣🙏🏼

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.