The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Andy now want Tally out I’m so confused
He's playing the game just as Manrika is but more subtle so the public don't think he's a horror like Manrika. I've thought it since the last ep but I'm sure of it now!

Definitely some divide and conquer stuff - I reckon Tally is as good as gone now tbh!

Reactions: 6
Does he??? I’m getting confused

I’m getting pissed off having to wait between my posts I can’t help being a QUICK TYPER
I assumed so cos he kept voting Felix and Felix supposedly doesn’t like Tally.

I need to lie down in a dark room I can’t cope guys

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if Andy will have the balls to block Tally when his closest allies Gemma and Syed both want her to stay. 🤔

Reactions: 4
We got breakfast club

Bye dot
It reminds me of that Geordie lad in BB10 i think it was who used to do this Nanna character just to get airtime :D , it was literally the most cringe unfunny thing ever, Scott reminds me of that creating a boring breakfast club just for airtime

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think Andy is playing a really good game? He saved blue Tally to go with the majority as he knew it would save her, he helped to block Billy even though he was suspicious Gemma was lying to him, now he may block Tally when everyone else including him think Dot is a catfish but he thinks Dot is more on his side as they spoke more. Also he is popular with everyone being nice to them so no one is hating on him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.