The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh the cliffhangers are a joke now! I’ll be so pissed off if we wait until Monday for her and manshrieka to lick each other’s arses 🙄

Reactions: 5
Hashu was my fav from the start, glad my gut feeling was right 😂 bringing out the B&J 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The probably just got orange tally to stick around around do it for the craic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, I love Andy.... I would of picked Tally to go if I got on better with Dot too! Also, it’s a game you need to get the popular ones out when you have a chance. I think I’d be a right snake for 100 grand and I’m not that way at all, but I will be for that amount of money haha!

Reactions: 8
I watched the titles, my friends friend isn't a producer, she's a senior producer. I had the same reaction as when they say Alert 😂😂😂

I haven't seen her for about 5 years but trying to think of excuses to randomly message and ask questions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m warming to Gemma, I actually think he’s hitting the nail on the head with it all. Syed is probably my favourite. I hope Tally doesn’t waste her time seeing Manrika.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.