The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s suspicious that Vithun hasn’t been shown at all yet. Dark horse maybe 🤔 could be looking to much into it but I don’t buy that he’s had no interesting convos what so ever today.

I am deceased 😂😂💀
i hope he isnt struggling with life in there, i was interested how he was going to use statistics to try and win, but he has literally had no air time to play the game, unless its all been cut out

Its odd to see any reality tv show and for 40 minutes only 1 sighting , ahh 2 since i was writing , its still very odd

Reactions: 2
Why are they sooooo bothered about Dot being a catfish if they aren’t bothered about syed?!

Reactions: 5
Why are they sooooo bothered about Dot being a catfish if they aren’t bothered about syed?!
Cause they still like syed regardless I think! Also trying to be an 85 year old woman is just a bit ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 8
Scott is just using this as a platform for himself , he isnt even bothering with the catfishing now

Reactions: 1
Scott bashing Tally for not having any personality and not having fun.... pot kettle black?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooh vithun is sneaky sneakerson again.

That's where he's been just cackling away at his little plans

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.