The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vithun hasn’t had much air time tonight!
no , i hope he hasnt disappeared into himself, i think he feels pressured because everyone else has big personalities, he is yet to learn that big personalities can sometimes turn out to be wankers, and in some ways watching from the sides gives you the advantage

Reactions: 2
Proper annoys me when people (on twitter) don’t understand Gemma had to choose someone, and has gone tactically avoiding the bigger personality’s. He’s not just done it to be a witch 😭 it’s a game!!!!!

saying that love billy and I do hope he stays

Reactions: 4
The more I stare at Andy the more I want to marry the tit out of him

Oh my god. No pun intended with the tit part.. totally just realised what I just said 😩🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Proper annoys me when people (on twitter) don’t understand Gemma had to choose someone, and has gone tactically avoiding the bigger personality’s. He’s not just done it to be a witch 😭 it’s a game!!!!!

saying that love billy and I do hope he stays
Yeah I was pretty shocked at how much twitter disliked him! I do like billy but defo think hunter picked the easiest person to get rid of so don't blame him

Billy seems ok, but he obviously isnt doing a lot though , he has barely been shown throughout, thats the trouble producers seem to think the public want the loud people, so they just show the same 4 people all the time

That little chat is the longest ive seen Billy speak

Now i want the Bluenose out :mad:

Thank god Andy’s actually got a bit about him!! Wish the real Felix had gone in, then I might of watched the screen instead of just listening sat on my phone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like I’m not as interested in it this year as much as other years??? Don’t get me wrong I’m still watching I just don’t feel invested

Reactions: 9
😳 I've just realised I spelled her name wrong though. 😂 It should really be Manshrieka (not Manshreeka). Woops.

I feel like I’m not as interested in it this year as much as other years??? Don’t get me wrong I’m still watching I just don’t feel invested
same here, too many catfish for me to actually enjoy it, still better than most stuff on TV at the moment though

I feel the same!! I think the less catfish the better, and the catfish were better last year like Sammie

Ooooooo no andy in the top is not good for Hunter

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.