The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"AYM FORST? AYM FORST? SHOT UP" Mate if they could hear that bleeping shrieking in real life you'd be long gone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Tally your geezer girl Manrika is she, you haven’t mentioned it xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
omg YAY, there is a thread for the circle. Deffo not as interested in it as previous years (booo miss Tim, Ella, Woody etc... wayyy better crowd). Can’t stand manshreeka (love it). Gemma/Hunter is a bit of a dilf but Gemma really annoying, also I know he was planning on giving 50% to nurses but still doesn’t sit right with me to use NHS and Covid-19 for personal gain.

also kind of boring if it just becomes ‘hunt the catfish’

AND I find Andy a bit grating sorry not sorry, always with the sob story (don’t mean to be heartless I’m sure it was horrible for him)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
omg YAY, there is a thread for the circle. Deffo not as interested in it as precious years (booo miss Tim, Ella, Woody etc... wayyy better crowd). Can’t stand manshreeka (love it). Gemma/Hunter is a bit of a dilf but Gemma really annoying, also I know he was planning on giving 50% to nurses but still doesn’t sit right with me to use NHS and Covid-19 for personal gain.
i would have rather he been "Hunter from gladiators" and then gave half the winnings to nurses, as you say using nurses just because of covid is a bit off, even though he will give half

Reactions: 2
Why do they put hashtags at the end of every message, does anyone actually do that? #IDontGetIt #AmIJustReallyUncool TattleGeezerGals

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they get rid of Billy I’ll be fuming, he’s the only one I like!

Andy needs to call out Gemmas lies!!

right Gals, probably see you all tomorrow at 11.59pm or whenever the duck they decide to put it in tomorrow xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they get rid of Billy I’ll be fuming, he’s the only one I like!

Andy needs to call out Gemmas lies!!

right Gals, probably see you all tomorrow at 11.59pm or whenever the duck they decide to put it in tomorrow xoxo
If Andy can convince Manrika to vote out "Gemma" then he is holding the power in there and i think will be influencer for some time, it could push him towards winning, but if Billy goes , and Andy does call out "Gemma" then it could backfire on him, this is actually the first interesting vote out in game terms

Reactions: 2
When will they learn that having this many cliffhangers is going to drive people away, not draw them in? So annoying

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.