The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo I can’t find Manrika - Tally’s in TallyBrattle, it’s a bit saucy!!
I was following Manrika on TikTok for months until today didn’t even realise it was the same person to be honest haha!

Reactions: 1
She comes across as a real entitled brat. I'm starting to dislike Gemma (James),as a real nurse, I find it insulting that he's catfishing as a nurse and using Covd to win people over to win the game
Thankyou for all you do 😊💖

Reactions: 4
She comes across as a real entitled brat. I'm starting to dislike Gemma (James),as a real nurse, I find it insulting that he's catfishing as a nurse and using Covd to win people over to win the game
I know what you mean! But also I feel like if he didn’t mention being a nurse during Covid the other players would be like “I’m surprised she didn’t mention Covid is she really a nurse?” tricky one!

Reactions: 7
Manrika is a complete twit. If she was a lolly pop she would lick herself ! She thinks no man can resist her !

Reactions: 4
I know what you mean! But also I feel like if he didn’t mention being a nurse during Covid the other players would be like “I’m surprised she didn’t mention Covid is she really a nurse?” tricky one!
True, that's a fair point

Eugh, I fell asleep watching it again. Why has channel 4 moved it to 10pm? Fell asleep to an advert and woke up with a Willy on my screen! (Naked attraction!)
Not sure I can even be bothered to watch it on catch up, anyone fancy doing a TL,FA (too late, fell asleep) recap for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Waste of an episode tbh ,. Just confirmed for myself that Gemma is getting on my tits

Reactions: 5
Eugh, I fell asleep watching it again. Why has channel 4 moved it to 10pm? Fell asleep to an advert and woke up with a Willy on my screen! (Naked attraction!)
Not sure I can even be bothered to watch it on catch up, anyone fancy doing a TL,FA (too late, fell asleep) recap for me 🤣
Manrika is a melt ... there’s the summary 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet the one nearly had your eye out from off the screen :D

That was such a tit episode
Its the first episode i havent liked, but then i cant get my phone to link to my PC using USB , so my mind was distracted with messing about with that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.