Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Im loving this!!!!!! This is getting great, love it when they start getting tactical on each other, the game is well and truly on!

Reactions: 14

TripleC's

Chatty Member
Imagine your job being the person who types out the conversations (I'm imagining a real person and its not just voice activated, surely it can't just be voice activated?!) you'd just get caught up in all the drama
perhaps thats why Vithun hasnt said anything, the person writing his comments has fallen asleep :D

• Haha

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I just caught up I have to say I just hate the BB style twists they're doing like the secret assassin and targeting people the show was much better when they just let the contestants make up their own minds about things without having do to stupid things to sabotage one another

kittypaws

VIP Member
Looool Tally is being catfished by Gemma and is trying to convince Manrika Felix is a catfish

Manrika is being catfished by Felix and is trying to convince Tally Gemma is a catfish

I love it 😂

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Manrika saying how she can’t wait to meet Felix. I can’t bloody wait either that would be a hilarious meet if they both got to the end🤣

• Haha

Skyeball

Chatty Member
See, this could go another way now. Tally feeling pushed out by Felix might start aligning with Gemma more than Manrika (who said that further up? I agree with you)
Andy and Vithun may do the same, remembering how Manrika was adamant that Billy was a catfish.
This is the difference with the catfish suspicion on Syed. I think Andy and Vithun are suspecting that it's a younger guy, but he's genuinely likeable and pleasant so they're letting it slide.
Manrika isn't so much, so will the turn tide?
Manrika may well find out that Felix is a woman soon and crumble in credibility having burned her friends bridges and not win!
Or Tally will remain her bestest buddy geezer gal and Gemma will be on the outs, like I thought at the beginning of the episode.
I am HERE for it.
#Ihavenolife. SEND 🙌😋

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I watched a bit of Manshrieka's (apologies again for my initial incorrect spelling of the word shriek) tiktok today. Holy shit, she loves herself. I absolutely LOVE the fact that she's being catfished by a girl hotter than her. 😂😂

I'm slightly concerned 'Felix' has lost all grasp of reality. She doesn't seem to be even slightly mortified at the flirting. They've gone circle official ffs. 🙈 In order to maintain her integrity, I think the only decent thing would be to start transitioning immediately. Ironically, she is the truest geezer gal there, and she hasn't even tried to join that group. 😂

Tally is definitely more innocent, and technically nicer, but definitely wasn't cursed with intellect and is still incredibly annoying.

Gutted for Billy. He was never gonna win though. That tragic party pic was the end of him.