The Circle UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caught up with last night's! Pretty sure Gemma is a goner.

I'm still not convinced with this series so far, there are too many games and too many catfishes which is a shame because I absolutely loved the first 2 series! I found the people way more likeable and like they actually built up good relationships. Manshreeka will stab anyone in the back for some airtime.

Reactions: 7
Just watching last night, I love hearing how people think their conversation is going and how the other person must be thinking then you go to the other person and it’s complete opposite of what the other one thinks is going on. If that makes sense!

Reactions: 3
I'm finding this series so boring! 😑 I've got no huge desire to catch up and when I do watch it I end up scrolling instead.

I don't really like any of them. 😂

I'm finding this series so boring! 😑 I've got no huge desire to catch up and when I do watch it I end up scrolling instead.

I don't really like any of them. 😂
I’m the exact same theres no one I’m rooting for or actually like, they’re just soooo bland, I’d happily not bother watching it now but my boyfriend wants to 🥱

Reactions: 1
James/Gemma is one of my favourites so it will be a massive shame if he goes tonight.

Wish they would get rid of Vithun as he's boring but he'll probably stay til the end unfortunately.

James/Gemma is one of my favourites so it will be a massive shame if he goes tonight.

Wish they would get rid of Vithun as he's boring but he'll probably stay til the end unfortunately.
Vithun will probably end up bloody winning it because as evidenced in the celebrity version, tactical voting at the end never goes to plan 🤣

I think this is the first episode ive looked forward to seeing , just to see who goes because its a knock on affect to how the series could go

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.