The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’m missing something with James, as no one seems to like him but I don’t mind him, maybe I’m not paying enough attention 😂

Reactions: 2
I bloody loved it last year. Me and my husband watched it religiously but had noone to talk to about it. I'm loving it so far this year although I hate the live shows!

Reactions: 4
I don’t like the live shoes either! So boring and absolutely cannot stand Scarlett Moffat so I hope she’s not on it weekly!! And today’s drop does look like judy has left!!! And I think the birthday card thing will be amazing!! Love this thread ❤

I'm just thinking why would they show Judy going on the daily drop.it would kinda ruin last night's cliff hanger really if it was her that was blocked. I actually didn't mind the live show. Just wish it was a stand alone show. I'd probably watch it.

Reactions: 1
All caught up again. After watching today's daily drop I'm wondering if it was Judy/Richard got blocked or not? Maybe they blocked jay but also Judy was leaving anyway? It just shows Richard going to meet someone. I'm thinking they announced that Judy has decided to leave as well as whoever got blocked. I hope he goes to meet Tim! If jay did get blocked I'm guessing it will be her going to see Sammi [emoji23] hope so!
When they find out "Judy" is coming to see someone you see (in order of appearance)
Brooke (read the message)
Woody
Georgina
Tim (who is still referring to Judy as female so I guess they don't know yet)
Sammie/James
And even new girl Ella

You don't see "Jay"

However I think it's a misdirect to fool us to think Jay also went. I think they gave Jay one last short as hes an OG player

Have to turn it down every time Ella talks she’s wayyyyy to loud and lad like. Don’t like her. Tim to win 🥰

Reactions: 3
Yes, I love Tim! I think they’re going to be so angry when they find out the truth about Sammie!

Reactions: 3
Tim knows soooo much info even on building

"Jay" may have the millennial lingo down, but don't think he can fake the builder lingo

Don't get me wrong that Beth is a pretty girl but i can't believe she's 'using someone uglier' so nobody fancies her. She's really not all that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.