The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh! What a complete fix! I REALLY hope he doesn’t fancy her because of her personality, because he really shouldn’t and he didn’t fancy fake Beth because of her personality he fancied her sexy picture.

Reactions: 1
Gonna shoot themselves in the foot not writing anything down about Joyce they've already said !
Defo going to duck it up lol
When you know Woody is so into festivals, why would you even mention it if you don’t have any knowledge to back it up!

Reactions: 3
Defo going to duck it up lol
When you know Woody is so into festivals, why would you even mention it if you don’t have any knowledge to back it up!
Haha the girl is useless. Every time they are on the verge of getting caught out she’s like ‘let’s just ignore that question’

They’ve got no chance

Reactions: 4
I assume Paddy has been told to sex up the programme, all that talk last night was so cringe! And not what the cycle is about. Ch4 are hell bent on ruining this show.

I assume Paddy has been told to sex up the programme, all that talk last night was so cringe! And not what the cycle is about. Ch4 are hell bent on ruining this show.
Agree. I find that's the problem with reality shows like this. First series is always the best as it's natural, organic where as future series are manipulated more.

Reactions: 4
Agree. I find that's the problem with reality shows like this. First series is always the best as it's natural, organic where as future series are manipulated more.
Absolutely. Think I said up thread, but this will be the last good series.

I haven't watched last night's yet. I'm SO gutted they have done the whole Joyce thing with those 2 idiots. If they had wanted to manipulate it to get a "Joyce" in I would have loved Tim and woody to have had the honours. It would have been brilliant! I have no interest in beth and Jack hooking up, it's not a dating show. They are doomed anyway. Nobody on the outside likes either of them so there's no chance of them winning the viewers vote, and there's zero chance of them lasting very long within the circle.

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on last night, and honestly I’m so bored of Beth, Jack and Paddy already.

Jack is trying to make him and Beth thing:

Paddy is flirting with every guy, and is entering the Love Island reject club, joining Beth and Jack. He is just boring.

Reactions: 5
Just catching up on yesterdays. I hate this Beth but im intregied to see how theyll do with Joyce.

Just catching up on yesterdays. I hate this Beth but im intregied to see how theyll do with Joyce.
Not very well I don’t think, they might get through the next ratings just because Joyce is older & they don’t want to be mean to her but can’t see their winning personalities taking it all the way 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.