The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't watch it last year but thought id give it a go this year. I'm already getting big brother vibes and I'm not a fan of that.

Reactions: 2
So looking forward to this, as I loved it last year, I guess this year will be the last good one before it gets ruined by being popular...ie people told what to say, who to vote for, people on it only to be famous etc,

Reactions: 4
I don't like the addition of Z list celebrities.

Loving Tim: "who's babe, I want to be babe"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
😥 I can't watch it! Well not live anyway! Will have to watch it on catch up tomorrow! My internet is shot on the 4 app and it keeps stopping and watching it through now TV on the app doesn't have the live option! The bits I did see were with Emma and an audience? Totally different to last year when it just went straight in. To whoever said it has big brother vibes hang on in there! It's nothing like BB! Well it wasn't anyway!

Agree with everyone, loving Tim, he’s so sweet and funny to watch. Don’t think “Sammie” will be able to act as a single mum for long...

Reactions: 5
Loved this show last year but no one I knew did so had no one to discuss it with. Haven't had chance to watch last night's episode yet. Hoping my son decides to nap today so I can catch up. Wishful thinking!?

Reactions: 2
Ok, so caught up now AND I've watched the daily drop. Hurrah! Awww love Tim and I'm also liking Kate/Jay and Woody. will be interesting with Richard Madely in there too stiring it up haha!
I hope that's how they are always going to do the ratings. Much better doing it ranked like that instead of points.

Reactions: 1
LOVED it last year - off sick with the flu at the moment so caught up with bakeoff and episode one on the sofa today. Looks good so far!!!!

I didn’t watch last year so don’t know what to expect. Do they have the live audience every night?

I am loving Tim, he's adorable 🥰
When he did his profile and said I better put partner if not they will be all over me. 🤣 love him and his little hat!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 43378

Anyone going to watch this? I watched it last year and got totally hooked. Nobody I knew watched it so I had noone to discuss it with. I've seen that Zoe Balls lad is going on it plus a few other interesting types. Hoping it's as good as last year's...also hoping that somebody else watches it! I've put the ap back on my phone to prepare and I'm good to go for tomorrow night.
I enjoyed it last year. Disappointed that they are trying to push the ‘celeb’ thing though rather than just normal people

Reactions: 3
I love James (?) The one playing Sammi. He's pulling it off well so far I think.

Reactions: 5
I think its easier to slightly age up then Katie (43) playing her 25 year old son Jay
She’s struggling a bit, trying too hard. She seems lovely. Hope she doesn’t run out of peng tings to say too soon bruv

She’s struggling a bit, trying too hard. She seems lovely. Hope she doesn’t run out of peng tings to say too soon bruv
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

All I can think of is this Gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.