The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted, I’m missing tonight’s, at least for a while. I came to A&E in pain earlier and now I’m being kept in as my liver blood test and white cells etc are raised. And they’re doing an ultrasound tomorrow for gallstones. Will watch as soon as I get into a bed and can get it on my iPad. And then can’t wait to catch up on this thread afterwards. It looks so good tonight too, I’m gutted!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Gutted, I’m missing tonight’s, at least for a while. I came to A&E in pain earlier and now I’m being kept in as my liver blood test and white cells etc are raised. And they’re doing an ultrasound tomorrow for gallstones. Will watch as soon as I get into a bed and can get it on my iPad. And then can’t wait to catch up on this thread afterwards. It looks so good tonight too, I’m gutted!!
That sounds awful you poor thing. Good luck with the tests. I’m watching a day behind as well and the first thing I do is check here after as not one friend or family member is interested in it. I might have to apply for new ones!
You take care of yourself 🤗

I don’t like James he seems like he has a nasty side to him! Brooke is annoying Georgina is funny! Woody is alright bless him. I want sy to win I’ve really warmed to him!! Tim is amazing though was so funny about the cat and dog thing 😂👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 3
I don’t like James he seems like he has a nasty side to him! Brooke is annoying Georgina is funny! Woody is alright bless him. I want sy to win I’ve really warmed to him!! Tim is amazing though was so funny about the cat and dog thing [emoji23][emoji1376][emoji1376]
Yes James is kinda nasty but is trying to cover it up with why he is acting that way "ohh the money for my family...I have to remember why I'm doing this"

Brooke is just being herself
Georgina is funny but the crohn's disease bio was soo "poor me"

Sy made me laugh so much "Emmelle. E Male. A male" proper thought she was a catfish [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 5
James /Sammie . I just dont like. Using the baby as sympathy will def get them to the final. For sure if he played himself I think he would have been gone .

Jay / his mum ( can't even remember her name ) . 🙄 Would you know they are missing ? Not really ? Lol

Reactions: 5
I was OBSESSED with this last year and had no one to talk to about it! Delighted to have found this thread!

Agree re the live shows. Funny to see their reactions but it also worked fine showing them on the app last year. But then, I find Emma Willis a bit 🤷

Reactions: 4
I hate James/Sammie, he is so nasty, and aggressive, and he was mean and upset my baby Woody, and that is unforgivable in my eyes.

And I hate the live show, it’s dragging and is so boring.

I think this new girl is either gonna be the funniest and best person ever to go in, or the most annoying person alive... No in between

Reactions: 8
Really not liking the live shows, I don't particularly care what 'celebs' think of the show and players 🤷‍♀️ Emma's hair is not a good look 🙈

Not a fan of the new girl already 🙊

Reactions: 8
I think Woody is a sweetheart but should he win, no I don’t think so . He doesn’t need the money where for someone else it would change their lives. All this famous parents privileged kids equation does my nut in.

Loved it last year and so glad it’s back this year.

I love when a player doesn’t play themselves but does it well, I think James/Sammie is very clever and he was right about what woody in their private chat, but then appreciated woody being honest. I don’t think he comes across nasty or aggressive 🤷🏼‍♀️ And yeah although he’s using Sammie and her baby as his plan and that may seem wrong, he is doing exactly what the game is about. It wouldn’t be as interesting if everyone went in and played themselves, and although I do really enjoy people just being themselves I do also like watching how clever a person is to be someone else and it really highlights you can say anything online and it not be the truth.

I love Tim too, at first I thought why are they putting an old man in 🙄 how boring, but that was me just straight away making an assumption that because he is older that he would be boring but he is so far from that and again this is exactly what the show is about.

I do like the live shows, I like seeing Emma interview the people who have left and seeing their reaction but I see no need for the celebrities to give their opinions etc but then I guess it’s jusy to make Emma more involved in the show as last year the rubbish presenters literally did nothing at all x

• Heart
Tim Morris dancing was AMAZING! Had the baby in his snuz pod next to me and was trying not to wake him up hahaa

• Haha
I've now resigned myself to having to watch on catch up. Haven't seen last night's yet. Just home from work. SO I love Tim and also Woody. Not a fan of James BUT I can see he is playing the game well. He's just not a nice person really! Just as well he hasn't gone in as himself. If there's a public vote for the winner like last year, he won't be winning that!Kate/jay is nice it's a shame she hasn't gone in as herself. She'd have done just fine I think. Brooke and Georgina might as well not be there. There nice girls but so far I'm not really sold on them. Wouldn't miss them if they were gone!
I quite enjoyed the live show on Friday. Its maybe because I was watching it the next day and could fast forward when I wanted too mind you!

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait for you to see last nights! Tim is THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD hahaaa i want him as my god father and my sons god father he’s amazing haha so so funny. I don’t think he knows it either

Baby wouldn’t sleep last night we was in bed and he was in the cot next to me and I kept going over to settle him and he was just smiling away and I was trying not to smile or laugh but was watching Tim out the corner of my eye was hilarious couldn’t stop laughing safe to say the baby did not sleep! 😂😂👏🏼👏🏼

I bloody love Tim! 💜

James is playing a good game and will go far I think. I don't like him though and really hoping he doesn't win. Living for the day James and Kate come face to face.

All caught up again. After watching today's daily drop I'm wondering if it was Judy/Richard got blocked or not? Maybe they blocked jay but also Judy was leaving anyway? It just shows Richard going to meet someone. I'm thinking they announced that Judy has decided to leave as well as whoever got blocked. I hope he goes to meet Tim! If jay did get blocked I'm guessing it will be her going to see Sammi 😂 hope so!

I really don't like James, although he is playing a good game.
Love Tim!
I actually really like Georgia, I think she's really funny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.