Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Kim is of a very divided opinion though isn’t she? Didn’t the loose women ladies have an issue with her over something? Maybe I’m wrong but she’s a very love her or hate her character. Guess the same for Gemma collins.

Charlotte would have been better being herself I think

Saffron should have catfished as someone else, if it was going to be a youtuber zoella, she’s put her life online so would be very easy to pretend to be her, just sleep all day and write about pizza and being cosy.

Still can’t believe anyone actually thinks will.I.am is in there, but the boys seem nice
I love it when they think a blocked person is going to visit them that one of them puts on a hat and glasses so that, at first glance, he looks like Will.I.am. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How fabulous would it have been if let’s say Gemma Collins for example was actually in there AND there was a catfish of Gemma Collins as well and they had to try convince everyone they were the real one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sticky One

VIP Member
Saw this on Twitter and it made me lol. I feel like non of these lot have any enjoyable viewing qualities. So far I rate this series a 2/10 😂

9F0E6E42-E6F4-4612-8B6B-D277B4F3D4F0.jpeg

• Haha

TripleC's

Chatty Member
LOL lady leshurr said i cant go back on my word, i'm not fake , well i mean you kinda are, you are being big narstie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I cracked up when Sam said to Lady Leshurr that he couldn’t believe she wrote that rap because she’s not Big Narstie and she was like... I am a rapper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The cheek of Saffron saying she didn’t know who Denise and Duncan are - show some respect please!! 😂 my bf was like who the fuck is that? I don’t even know her tbf and I’m probably her target audience!

I think it’s pretty obvious she isn’t a catfish to everyone else because why would anyone choose to be her as a catfish? Game plan I think!
My reaction when she said "I've 8m followers so of course I'm going to be myself"

• Haha
Reactions: 17

KINGAA

VIP Member
Hahaha go on lessshuur! Never expect that but glad it wasn’t Saffron as she brought nothing to the show!

batterychicken

Nahadia is such a slob and you can see it on here - she wants to spend her day in bed instead of entertaining people who might want to donate to Cancer Research but why should she when she is getting exposure on here for her you tube channel from which she makes lots of money. Duncan said they were donating their fee to the charity but she is all Me Me Me - As you can guess she is not my favourite person on there.
She keeps getting stuff wrong and won't listen to Kaye. Things like saying Gemma 💩 on TV when Kaye knew it was Duncan and calling Amy childs Amy Chiles again even though Kaye told her! She won't be told though absolutely so sure of herself when she is wrong. It really comes across as if she is both arrogant and can't be bothered putting the effort in to be believable.

headfullofdreams

James is a dick. It's one thing to 'play the game', it's another to revel in the deception. At least last year's winner felt bad about being a catfish. I don't care if it's a 'game', there's no need to behave like an aggressive toddler because you're not getting your own way. He does not deserve to win at all. He's thick as shit if he thinks he has Tim sussed. Can't actually fathom how anyone thinks he's cleverer than Tim [emoji849]

Don't even get me started on how the other players automatically believe him because he's pretending to be a single mother. Why being a mum makes you more trustworthy I do not know, but it's pissed me right off. Using a baby for popularity doesn't sit right with me either. He might be a good watch, but that doesn't stop him from being an utter knob.

• Heart

Bostonx

VIP Member
She didn’t look happy at anything
Right she said she was often considered a bitch because she’s a powerful black woman, but I think it might just be because she’s actually a bitch. It’s not a race issue it’s a attitude problem.

Reactions: 16

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Still can’t get over Beth’s face when woody walked in. And she wonders why people always perceive her to be a bitch....because she is one!

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
It’s for charity?? So us poor people are encouraged to donate and wealthy people like Denise get paid. I find that distasteful and morally wrong!

• Heart

emilyclxrke

Pete & Sam really were the winners. They were the only ones that people were actually shocked about.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
With all due respect I know everyone in there, they obviously want to appeal to a wide audience so they're obviously going to put people in that will do that and come from different programmes or backgrounds so that there's at least a few people in there that all ages will know

Reactions: 15

Lilu22

VIP Member
I’m surprised Curtis Pritchard isn’t on this, he seems to be doing every show at the moment!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15