The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
24 hours later ive completely forgotten who are catfishes and whats going on :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you have a slight knowledge of how channel 4 does its reality TV , surely you would be suspicious that just after someone is voted out , a new person who is the same as someone else would suggest its the person just been voted out, channel 4 arent even subtle

i dont even remember who "OG" Tally was anyway :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
but no one knows the truth behind the tattoo on her finger , so it proves nothing, its not like they knew each other before this

Reactions: 4
i wonder what older Asian men feel about him doing the accent , i know he is Asian himself but that isnt his accent and he is just stereotyping them, just seems an odd thing to keep doing , unless his dad speaks like that , i cant remember who he said he is basing it on , i know Romesh Ranganathen always does his moms accent for a joke, but it still seems odd hearing syeds real accent and then putting that accent on

I think this twist is far too early in the game, i dont care enough about any of them yet to feel anything, if you got to know them and Tally was a really nice person then you are invested , at the moment she seems annoying so just leave the clone in :D

Reactions: 5
i wonder what older Asian men feel about him doing the accent , i know he is Asian himself but that isnt his accent and he is just stereotyping them, just seems an odd thing to keep doing , unless his dad speaks like that , i cant remember who he said he is basing it on , i know Romesh Ranganathen always does his moms accent for a joke, but it still seems odd hearing syeds real accent and then putting that accent on

I think this twist is far too early in the game, i dont care enough about any of them yet to feel anything, if you got to know them and Tally was a really nice person then you are invested , at the moment she seems annoying so just leave the clone in :D
He said he's his uncle. I'm presuming he's mimicking how his uncle speaks rather than doing an accent but I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

I think he said the photos are his uncle so I was assuming he's doing the accent to talk how his uncle would? I know African and Asians who have completely English accents themselves but will put the accent of where their family is from on when quoting a family member 😂

Kinda like getting into character but it is getting a bit old already that he does it for EVERY single message!

He said he's his uncle. I'm presuming he's mimicking how his uncle speaks rather than doing an accent but I could be wrong 🤷‍♀️
ahhh that explains it , he has probably discussed it with him so its all ok

I think he said the photos are his uncle so I was assuming he's doing the accent to talk how his uncle would? I know African and Asians who have completely English accents themselves but will put the accent of where their family is from on when quoting a family member 😂

Kinda like getting into character but it is getting a bit old already that he does it for EVERY single message!
I think Peter Kay does his Moms voice in her Irish accent as well

Its just felt odd to hear a caricature of that accent these days, as you say he is getting a bit annoying now though as i'm sure he is used to switching by now

I'm so disappointed with the line up this year! Are they all from down south or the Midlands? I hope someone interesting comes in who isn't generic. I want someone like Tim from the last series!

In saying that, I've just watched episode two and found the twist with double Tally interesting. It'll be good to see how this pans out.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.