The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so disappointed with the line up this year! Are they all from down south or the Midlands? I hope someone interesting comes in who isn't generic. I want someone like Tim from the last series!

In saying that, I've just watched episode two and found the twist with double Tally interesting. It'll be good to see how this pans out.
Im just so glad none of them appear to want to be the next Z list celeb... no boobs out, pouting etc.

I know we've moved on to the civilian Circle. But Pete Wicks posted on Insta Stories of Sam rubbing his dick in just his boxers. And I just have to say how much I appreciate Sam being such a sexy exhibitionist. 😂😍

Screenshot_20210318-171224.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the twist could be interesting we’ll see. I think it’s a bit too early, people don’t really know Tally so it’s not like clone Tally is capitalising on her popularity.

Surely people will just get to know both Tally’s and still decide which one they prefer - suppose it depends on how much popularity is based on your age/job etc rather personality throughout?

I actually think it’ll help Tally as people will be too scared to block either for fear of kicking out the real one

Reactions: 1
I think the twist could be interesting we’ll see. I think it’s a bit too early, people don’t really know Tally so it’s not like clone Tally is capitalising on her popularity.

Surely people will just get to know both Tally’s and still decide which one they prefer - suppose it depends on how much popularity is based on your age/job etc rather personality throughout?

I actually think it’ll help Tally as people will be too scared to block either for fear of kicking out the real one
I assumed when the challenge is over they would have to choose one to keep and the other gets blocked! Possibly doing a “everyone has to agree” like the celebrity one and then switch into a majority when someone doesn’t agree lol

Reactions: 2
Remember Freddie from the first season, he was such a little witch, and his squealing was tough on the ear drums but he was brilliant, can we bring him back? 😃

Reactions: 6
Finally caught up after my nighsthifts.

Already struggling with blue tallys screaming 🙉

Reactions: 5
Just catching up on last nights show,
Now episode 2 was much better than I thought 😂

I’m gonna stick with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember Freddie from the first season, he was such a little witch, and his squealing was tough on the ear drums but he was brilliant, can we bring him back? 😃
I remember when he was screaming and jumping and someone heard underneath him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember when he was screaming and jumping and someone heard underneath him 😂😂
i think it was revealed everyone could hear him he was that loud :D , was he being a catfish as well , im sure he gave himself away if he was

Why is Tally taking this personally? It’s a game. She isn’t imitating Tally to be spiteful, she has to as part of the game!

The more personal she takes it the more they wont believe her, because it will start to sound desperate and people will think she is the clone

i think it was revealed everyone could hear him he was that loud :D , was he being a catfish as well , im sure he gave himself away if he was
I think he was himself but playing it straight. The first season will always be the best 👌 I really liked Sian as well

Reactions: 6
WTF are the girls wearing :D the girls shorts look horrific, i noticed one of the girls wearing them yesterday

I think he was himself but playing it straight. The first season will always be the best 👌 I really liked Sian as well
i agree nothing will beat that series , it had a perfect ending as well when Alex went in and Dan got all moody :D now they will all be expecting something like that so it wont ever be the same, so much so i remember the first series better than the second

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When was this filmed? It looks very warm and sunny when Manrika was in the hot tub!
i remember the same last series, when people were on the roof in the hot tub it looked really sunny, yet the weather when it was shown was awful , i had always thought it was filmed the day before and edited like BB was.
2020 had a blast of sunshine in mid september , it was warm for a week , and then its been dull ever since , so i wonder if this was filmed around that time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.