The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm calling it now i wouldn't be surprised if they go down the BB twist route and when someone is blocked they're actually not blocked and are allowed to go back in playing someone else i just have a feeling lol

Reactions: 8
i'm calling it now i wouldn't be surprised if they go down the BB twist route and when someone is blocked they're actually not blocked and are allowed to go back in playing someone else i just have a feeling lol
Or watching them all from a secret bedsit before going back in as someone else 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They did that last year with those 2 blocked players and they started shagging in the apartment together 😂 classic!

that Millie saying ‘I haven’t even had chance to wear all my outfits’ has really pissed me off because it’s just so obvious she’s gone on it wanting to be the next molly mae😴😴 tv shows always go downhill when it becomes about getting a blue tick on insta 😔

Reactions: 9
They did that last year with those 2 blocked players and they started shagging in the apartment together 😂 classic!

that Millie saying ‘I haven’t even had chance to wear all my outfits’ has really pissed me off because it’s just so obvious she’s gone on it wanting to be the next molly mae😴😴 tv shows always go downhill when it becomes about getting a blue tick on insta 😔
I completely forgot about that omg I just feel like they're definitely going to be throwing in some classic BB twists which isn't needed

Reactions: 4

So true that really spoils shows, that's usually when I switch off! Why do they not learn..the last BB was so popular because it felt more authentic like the original ones as they were more normal. People are so sick of wanna be influencers

Reactions: 5
Awesome twist!!! Always wanted to see two of the same profiles!! I think that's too hard to do so early on though

Reactions: 1
so where was "syed"

this clone business sounds a bit desperate , looks good on paper but wont work in the game

So how do they make it work then, have the players written down their catfish plans or something, and surely someone leaving then all of a sudden a clone appears isnt suspicious at all :D , i dont think i get it yet tbh

They all seem a bit dull and boring so far just catching up Hauju/ syed already has done my head in so far Tally hasn't aged well for 23 blimey they really have scraped the barrel to find this lot

Reactions: 6
Emma Willis clearly filmed this right after the celebrity winner reveal.. same hairstyle.

Does anyone else think it was better when Alice Lavigne was the host? I'm not sure I'm a fan of the twists I noticed in the credits at the end there are a few script rights I think this series will be more like big brother then the circle

Last edited:
Does anyone else think it was better when Alice Lavigne was the host? I'm not sure I'm a fan of the twists I noticed in the credits at the end there are a few script rights I think this series will be more like big brother then the circle
yes I loved Alice & Maya! The first series was SO good. I’m not impressed by this one yet seems too gimmicky

Reactions: 6
Meh......
I wasn’t bored enough to change channel, yet.

its Smart Price Big Brother.
And I wish they’d stop using Davina McCall lite on every show

This comment hurts a bit not gonna lie 😂. I loved Gladiators.
epic show!!! Now they were Saturday nights done well 👏

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.