The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he seems like he might be interesting to see if his game plan will work, i prefer more about the game plans and less about them trying to be famous

Reactions: 1
Hunter should have gone in as himself, its not like any of these younger ones would know who he was anyway :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This comment hurts a bit not gonna lie 😂. I loved Gladiators.
me too, i would love to see it back, but things they bring back are never the same sadly, plus Wolf must be in his 70's , i doubt he could chase anyone these days :D

It takes me a few episodes to start warming to people in it but once you're invested it's great. The drama of a catfish about to get a visit is SO GOOD 😂
i always hate the first few days of a new series, BB was always something to look forward to in the first 10 series, but every first episode i would always declare its rubbish and i'm not watching it, but then 4 days in i was hooked

she looks familiar, i bet she has tried every available reality TV show going

Reactions: 4
me too, i would love to see it back, but things they bring back are never the same sadly, plus Wolf must be in his 70's , i doubt he could chase anyone these days :D
😂 I’d love it too however I don’t think my brain could take it I still think the 90’s were ten years ago. Finding out Jet was the psychotherapist on BB was a moment for me.

Reactions: 1
Why is Molly Mae on here
oh thats probably why she looks familiar, she looks like molly mae

😂 I’d love it too however I don’t think my brain could take it I still think the 90’s were ten years ago. Finding out Jet was the psychotherapist on BB was a moment for me.
Best decade ever for saturday night TV, and the sad thing is that i was out every saturday but i would record it, now i'm in every saturday night the TV is rubbish :D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was so looking forward to the normal series (wasn't fussed about the celeb one), but what's with the Big Brother-style casting? I hope they bring in some more interesting contestants soon

Reactions: 3
I was so looking forward to the normal series (wasn't fussed about the celeb one), but what's with the Big Brother-style casting? I hope they bring in some more interesting contestants soon
the lad in the white tracksuit is doing my head in, he doesnt seem to know how to communicate without shouting, and he is on his own shouting at himself :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven’t fallen in love with anyone yet like I did Tim last series - I mean come on he was a fabulous gay robin williams lookalike professor who had trained to be a MONK who was living with his CATS - I knew they weren’t going to find as good a contestant as him but I am disappointed they all seem so young and like YES BRUV BANTS BANTS SAVAGE GIN YOGA BANTER

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i like the brainy lad, however they may start getting intimidated by his game , so it will be interesting to see if his statistical approach works, and i want Hunter to do well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.