The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You also don’t know how much he has been told to act in a certain way. The way they all look at the door when someone is coming to visit and the fact they all say what they are thinking, or why they are saying something and thinking something else, shows they are coached with some of their behaviour...
A friend of a friend is one of the senior producers. I'm so desperate to catch up with her and find out how much of this stuff goes on

Reactions: 9
Loved Alex from start to finish last year and so glad he won both votes. Think he shows that you can win it by being genuine and nice.
I thought it was £50k and £50k, so the one they decide wins £50k and the public vote winner wins £50k?

Reactions: 1
Loved Alex from start to finish last year and so glad he won both votes. Think he shows that you can win it by being genuine and nice.
I thought it was £50k and £50k, so the one they decide wins £50k and the public vote winner wins £50k?
No £100k players, £50k public

That's a lot more than I thought and more than last year isn't it? No wonder James is being so tactical 🙈🤣
Yes I think last year was £75k total, £50k from winning and £25k public vote?

Have they said there's a public vote this year? I thought they would have opened the lines after last night's show

Yes I think last year was £75k total, £50k from winning and £25k public vote?

Have they said there's a public vote this year? I thought they would have opened the lines after last night's show
You can vote using the app, but it’s saying that it’s closed. Are they going to open it later?

Finally caught up! I've been way behind on watching episodes so have been avoiding the thread! Missed you all! Sooooo I'm ok with with Sammie and Georgina being in the final. I'm NOT ok with paddy being there 😤 really not keen on his personality. He's only there because of the #cot. He would have been gone without it.
I too think Georgina will win. She will get the high votes from all of them. Tim and woody will vote for each other first and then her. Public vote...if it happens? Last year we voted twice! Once after finalists revealed ( so that would have been last night) and then once during the live final. Think I'll vote Tim. Happy for either Tim or woody to claim that.

Finally caught up! I've been way behind on watching episodes so have been avoiding the thread! Missed you all! Sooooo I'm ok with with Sammie and Georgina being in the final. I'm NOT ok with paddy being there 😤 really not keen on his personality. He's only there because of the #cot. He would have been gone without it.
I too think Georgina will win. She will get the high votes from all of them. Tim and woody will vote for each other first and then her. Public vote...if it happens? Last year we voted twice! Once after finalists revealed ( so that would have been last night) and then once during the live final. Think I'll vote Tim. Happy for either Tim or woody to claim that.
Paddy is a bleeping leech.

Reactions: 4
Want Tim to win but I think Woody will.

Anyone but that bleeping Georgina.
Georgina was really nice at first and I still think she is but sammie has changed her I think. And when she turned after Brooke got voted out on Tim. She should have stuck with Tim, woody and Ella

Reactions: 2
Georgina was really nice at first and I still think she is but sammie has changed her I think. And when she turned after Brooke got voted out on Tim. She should have stuck with Tim, woody and Ella
I think she felt very let down by Tim. She knew she needed some allies to stay in the game and couldn't trust Tim after Brook.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh I’m SO torn! I think Sammie has been entertaining and played the game so well but Woody is super sweet (although I believe he is only in there because of who his parents are, he doesn’t really add much to the circle and isn’t that entertaining) or Georgina because she’s made me laugh A LOT and I do think she’s lovely!

Reactions: 3
Me and my bf were around Salford the other day and we went out of our way to find the circle. Unfortunately couldn't see anyone on the roof having a fag [emoji23]

yes I'm very sad I know!
Yesss me and my boyfriend drove past it going past salford uni and it was so bright at night we were buzzing lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.