The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t think Woody be on here If he was all so privileged, he said himself at the start. He has to get his own money anyway in life
Personally don't think Woody would of been a player full stop if his parents weren't famous [emoji2368]

Reactions: 3
Everyone on Twitter needs to get a grip! At the end of the day it’s a game and James has made this series. The show would be super boring had it been all zen and positivity through to the final.
I know people are outraged that someone on a game show would use and manipulate people to win £100,000 I mean that’s just crazy 🙄🙄😂😂 James isn’t going down without a fight and I love that, he’s desperate to win and I actually really like that. He’s by far been the best person to watch however I think Tim will win 🙄

Reactions: 5
That's very true... last year Alex won by being Katie but wasnt a complete knob in the process like sammie / james is being
Alex did play the game though and everyone is going to play it in their own way.
james is getting a bit carried away with his success and that is going to his head...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I know people are outraged that someone on a game show would use and manipulate people to win £100,000 I mean that’s just crazy [emoji849][emoji849][emoji23][emoji23] James isn’t going down without a fight and I love that, he’s desperate to win and I actually really like that. He’s by far been the best person to watch however I think Tim will win [emoji849]
Mathematically Georgina will win. Best thing she did was getting rid of Yella

I agree. But you don’t have to be a nasty person to do it. Last years winner managed it without being manipulative and nasty
Exactly. The very fact that people are ok with someone who being downright vindictive and nasty says a lot in my opinion. Look at the way he bounded around his flat when Ella got blocked, while Georgina was literally in bits. He's vile and I'm seriously disturbed that people are trying to justify his behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly. The very fact that people are ok with someone who being downright vindictive and nasty says a lot in my opinion. Look at the way he bounded around his flat when Ella got blocked, while Georgina was literally in bits. He's vile and I'm seriously disturbed that people are trying to justify his behaviour.
I think ya'll are getting a bit too emosh about a TV show. It's a game show. He has done what needed to be done to win and made great TV.

And tbh they've been locked in their flats for weeks so I would be feeling a bit crazy too.

Reactions: 6
It’s a public vote though?
No it isn't. Like last year (which I did watch) there is a player who wins £100k and then the public get to vote for someone to win £50k as "public fave"

Last year Kate/Alex won both, that won't happen again

No it isn't. Like last year (which I did watch) there is a player who wins £100k and then the public get to vote for someone to win £50k as "public fave"

Oh I see I didn’t realise that!

Reactions: 1
Me and my bf were around Salford the other day and we went out of our way to find the circle. Unfortunately couldn't see anyone on the roof having a fag [emoji23]

yes I'm very sad I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You also don’t know how much he has been told to act in a certain way. The way they all look at the door when someone is coming to visit and the fact they all say what they are thinking, or why they are saying something and thinking something else, shows they are coached with some of their behaviour...

Only just seen this thread, gutted as I'm a massive fan and don't know anybody else watching!

Sammie/James I think is playing a great game, he has pretty much everyone fooled! However I'm really surprised more people haven't tried to dig a bit deeper with him. For example the last few episodes he's hardly mentioned Charlie who obviously isn't really his kid but surely if a Mum was away from her tiny baby for a long period by now you'd be gushing about them constantly and feeling quite emotional about missing them? That's something I'd of noticed if I was another contestant in there!

I like Tim but I've noticed he's a bit of a gameplayer (unpopular opinion I know) but he was all over Brooke and Georgina when Georgina got high ratings then swapped to Sammie when she did and then finally Ella and Woody when Ella did - he's always tried to keep in with the 'popular' one and whoever they're close to. Nothing wrong with that of course, it is a game after all but I'm not sure he's quite as innocent as he makes out.

Very interested to see who wins. Not sure who I want to win really, possibly Georgina but to be honest I just can't wait for them to all find out Sammie is a catfish :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Alex was my favourite player from start to finish last year, I'm so glad he won. It made it funnier that I think Dan really fancied 'Kate' :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.