The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted ‘Sammie’ to get the people’s vote.
James played a good game!! He won’t win the players player! So he deserves something!!

Reactions: 4
😤😤😤 livid! Soooo glad Tim got viewers though! I'd have been happy for ANY of the others to win the main game. Urghhh!

Reactions: 2
I think theyve all rated Paddy high thinking nobody else would and its backfired on them all!

Tim and Woody are the real winners in my eyes! Glad Paddy won over Georgina though, as much as I do have respect for her being a chrons sufferer; she seemed very fake especially in the last few episodes!

Reactions: 6
Tim and Woody are the real winners in my eyes! Glad Paddy won over Georgina though, as much as I do have respect for her being a chrons sufferer; she seemed very fake especially in the last few episodes!
she was very odd when they were talking about the split of the 100k

What a joke of a result, Paddy deserved nothing, he didn’t do anything other than benefit from COT going tactical and trying to screw the only two genuinely lovely people in the game. Woody and Tim both deserved better than 5th and 3D respectively. They are the real winners, the nations sweethearts, and the two we will all remember, none of us are going to remember Paddy.

Shocked paddy won but I like how genuinely happy the others looked for him, apart from Busyo 😂

Reactions: 3
She didn’t look happy at anything
Right she said she was often considered a witch because she’s a powerful black woman, but I think it might just be because she’s actually a witch. It’s not a race issue it’s a attitude problem.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.