The Circle and The Celebrity Circle 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim is definitely playing a game of tactics even switching from #ScholarSquad to Woody and Ella was a tactful shift.

He is like Gareth Southgate (the England manager) -- cool and collected but still tactical
Whilst James has taken the Jose Mourinho approach of clear cut tactics which is a weak approach as everyone can see your hand

#LookAtMeWithMyFootieKnowledge #ThatsAllIKnow [emoji23]
I completely agree with you. They're both calculated in some way or another - Tim is just better at hiding it than 'Sammie.'
That being said, I am still a Sammie fan and hope that James wins :) I like the story behind it too...

Regardless of who you want to win - who do you THINK will win?

Reactions: 4
I completely agree with you. They're both calculated in some way or another - Tim is just better at hiding it than 'Sammie.'
That being said, I am still a Sammie fan and hope that James wins :) I like the story behind it too...

Regardless of who you want to win - who do you THINK will win?
completely agree! Want Sammie/James to win but I think Tim will do it!
as long as it’s not Ella though I’ll be happy 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t want Woody to win.... he’s already lived a privileged life being Zoe Ball & Fatboy Slim’s son

Reactions: 3
James is a dick. It's one thing to 'play the game', it's another to revel in the deception. At least last year's winner felt bad about being a catfish. I don't care if it's a 'game', there's no need to behave like an aggressive toddler because you're not getting your own way. He does not deserve to win at all. He's thick as tit if he thinks he has Tim sussed. Can't actually fathom how anyone thinks he's cleverer than Tim [emoji849]

Don't even get me started on how the other players automatically believe him because he's pretending to be a single mother. Why being a mum makes you more trustworthy I do not know, but it's pissed me right off. Using a baby for popularity doesn't sit right with me either. He might be a good watch, but that doesn't stop him from being an utter knob.
Yeah I don’t like James he’s a manipulator and if he wins everyone that’s in there is going to hate him for playing the kid and single mum card

Does anyone else hate this message from home crap *no spoilers* I don’t need to watch everyone’s mum telling them how wonderful they are cut to the blocking

Reactions: 6
I personally don’t think Woody be on here If he was all so privileged, he said himself at the start. He has to get his own money anyway in life

Argh!!! I want to know what happened!!!
Won't get chance to watch it til tomorrow afternoon 😫

Great episode , I want either Tim or Sammie / James to win . I think Tim is skint ( I’m sure he said something along those lines) and James really does appear to want to help his family out , he clearly adores his mum.

I personally don’t think Woody be on here If he was all so privileged, he said himself at the start. He has to get his own money anyway in life
Yeah but you don’t need to win it; you can go out and earn it.

Don't want Paddy or Woody to win. Or Georgina, though she redeemed herself a bit tonight.

Tim would be worthy, but too obvious.

I'm so undecided on Jammie. Quality TV but leaves a bad taste in my mouth! Also, put a shirt on.

Reactions: 2
Great episode , I want either Tim or Sammie / James to win . I think Tim is skint ( I’m sure he said something along those lines) and James really does appear to want to help his family out , he clearly adores his mum.
I think I remember Tim saying he was as poor as a church mouse. I think Tim and Sammie/James need the money more and will do the most with it.

I’m skint too, can I have £100,000? 😆
I personally think that James has a worthy cause, plus he’s provided great entertainment and has actually worked hard as a catfish. It takes a lot of effort to play an act every day!

I’m skint too, can I have £100,000? 😆
I personally think that James has a worthy cause, plus he’s provided great entertainment and has actually worked hard as a catfish. It takes a lot of effort to play an act every day!
Oh me too 😂
5 week bloody months are the worst
I would be over the moon with anything 😁

Everyone on Twitter needs to get a grip! At the end of the day it’s a game and James has made this series. The show would be super boring had it been all zen and positivity through to the final.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, didn't watch the episode because I'm out but Yella is also out [emoji23][emoji23]

Everyone on Twitter needs to get a grip! At the end of the day it’s a game and James has made this series. The show would be super boring had it been all zen and positivity through to the final.
Totes agree 👍🏽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.