The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember last year we got to vote and make decisions as the audience like who Richard Madely should play, which players would go in next, who that lad and lass who were booted out should play (and we picked Joyce lol) I wishhhhh we’d had that sort of power this series!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Hey geezergalz, personally had the worst day ever, you'll never believe it.. I had a BILL TO PAY! No but seriously it's been a tit day and I'm so ready to chill out and watch the final, I still think it would make more sense for Andy to block Alice but judging by the seating kinda looks like he's gone for Tom despite them all "liking" him

ETA: my husband thinks he'll have blocked Tom as it's the closest he can get to eliminating any "competition" whilst keeping up his circle bro/nice guy persona which actually makes sense as "Tom" was the more liked out the two

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just thought, there can’t be a live final tonight as they’re all at home so there won’t be a viewers winner
I think you’re right, sad times. I was hoping they’d still do a viewer’s vote and a reunion episode but it’s looking unlikely now.

They really have made some properly poo decisions this year!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread on the day of the final!! 🤯
Can’t wait to join you all at 10pm tonight 🎉👊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Me fella is working till 10pm tonight and has said I can start it without him cos he knows how much i love this thread and live tweeting about it 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 what an angel

(his only request is that i pause if it’s not alice or tom blocked but he can swerve if he thinks i’ll pause if it’s manrika etc blocked)
Watch it rewind it pause it and then put on your best Oscar award winning performance and act like you’ve never seen it before complete with screaming WHAT THE BLOODY

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watch it rewind it pause it and then put on your best Oscar award winning performance and act like you’ve never seen it before complete with screaming WHAT THE BLOODY
😂😂😂😂 easily done

Part of me thinks does Manrika really win???? If she was a TikToker before joining and had some brand deals through that, these TikTokers get paid a fair bit if they’re popular - could that be part of why she’s been able to afford things 🤨🤨

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂 easily done

Part of me thinks does Manrika really win???? If she was a TikToker before joining and had some brand deals through that, these TikTokers get paid a fair bit if they’re popular - could that be part of why she’s been able to afford things 🤨🤨
Tbh I was telling myself that was the case but I can’t see a way where she doesn’t win now 😩😩😩

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread on the day of the final!! 🤯
Can’t wait to join you all at 10pm tonight 🎉👊
If your not here by 9.55 with a special gif you can’t enter. I picked up on the rule very quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂 easily done

yeah she probably has the tiktok creator fund so will earn money from that which could be what she means (but you don't earn a lot per video in all honesty so definetly not something you could rely on financially full time unless you're Addison Rae or one of the big american tiktokers with millions of followers/views) BUT i still think she's won lol

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂 easily done

Oooh you could be on to something there! I’ve heard a few tik tokers mention creator fund so she deffo could be making money from that and brand deals on top of it which could be were she got all her extra money from. Well we can only hope that that’s the case!

Also if there’s 5 seats at the table then, unless they’re trying to throw viewers off the scent with that clip, it must mean that Andy doesn’t block Tom as there’ll only be 5 seats if pippa and femi stayed. So we know Andy is deffo at the table, felix must be cause of the name card.... add pippa and femi that just leaves Shabaz,Syed and Manrika to be blocked! Hopefully Andy hasn’t believed any of Manrika bullshit ass licking and remembers what she did and BLOCKS her!! We need uncle Syed in the final that’s our winner ❤

*Edited as I’d made a mistake with players left and autocorrect changed pippa to poop oops 🙊*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooh you could be on to something there! I’ve heard a few tik tokers mention creator fund so she deffo could be making money from that and brand deals on top of it which could be were she got all her extra money from. Well we can only hope that that’s the case!

Also if there’s 5 seats at the table then, unless they’re trying to throw viewers off the scent with that clip, it must mean that Andy doesn’t block Tom as there’ll only be 5 seats if pippa and femi stayed. So we know Andy is deffo at the table, felix must be cause of the name card.... add pippa and femi that just leaves Shabaz,Syed and Manrika to be blocked! Hopefully Andy hasn’t believed any of Manrika bullshit ass licking and remembers what she did and BLOCKS her!! We need uncle Syed in the final that’s our winner ❤

*Edited as I’d made a mistake with players left and autocorrect changed pippa to poop oops 🙊*
Wouldn’t there need to be 6 seats for P&F to stay? I’m terrible at maths so not sure 🤔

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t there need to be 6 seats for P&F to stay? I’m terrible at maths so not sure 🤔
Oh possibly!! I’m terrible at maths:/ I think the first time I wrote it I sort of forgot shabaz existed I mentioned him but forgot to count him on the numbers oops 😭 I think you’re right! Ignore me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.