The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh possibly!! I’m terrible at maths:/ I think the first time I wrote it I sort of forgot shabaz existed I mentioned him but forgot to count him on the numbers oops 😭 I think you’re right! Ignore me
i reckon there’ll be another blocking early on in the show to have a final 4 then they rate a winner

Reactions: 4

Me walking to the kitchen to fix myself a drink as I’m absolutely beside myself with giddy excitement :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
😂😂😂😂 easily done

Part of me thinks does Manrika really win???? If she was a TikToker before joining and had some brand deals through that, these TikTokers get paid a fair bit if they’re popular - could that be part of why she’s been able to afford things 🤨🤨
TikTok creator fund earnings in general are bad. I’m sure I watched one of hers the other week where she said she can get £14 - £60 a day or around that figure and she said she something like she doesn’t mind as it’s not her main earning or something?! I think she has a job on the side too!

Reactions: 5
I've just been on a mad payday booze dash as I realised I actually had nowt in. I ended up with desperados, gin in a tin and schnidey lidl grey goose.

I am ready geezers 🍻 chin chin

Also my husband is downstairs listening to SMOOTH radio and depressing the tit out of me, do I block him? 🚫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve had my nice lovely snow fairy bath. Pjs on. Nibbles ready. Hot chocolates getting sorted. Blanket on couch and hubby been told to duck off already

I've just been on a mad payday booze dash as I realised I actually had nowt in. I ended up with desperados, gin in a tin and schnidey lidl grey goose.

I am ready geezers 🍻 chin chin

Also my husband is downstairs listening to SMOOTH radio and depressing the tit out of me, do I block him? 🚫
Yes immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve cracked open the yellow tail, but I’ll take a WHAT THE BLOODY MARY while I’m here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
CAN NOT WAIT !

DEB08A30-E49D-40E1-A650-3DFC919AE1E1.gif

One thing I was thinking was that it’s kind of sad that DotScott has gone because I think they may go in on Natalya but if he had been there he would remind people it’s a game

Reactions: 13
Just watched hashu's insta stories and honestly the guy never fails to make me laugh!
Can we just crown him as the winner already!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's something in how he's being that makes me think it might not be Manrika. I think I might be at the bargaining stage of DABDA.
I’m still in denial so will probably have to go through all the other emotions tonight on the thread! 😆

• Haha
I've had fajitas and nachos for dinner so it has been getting spicy this evening already 😂 going to start on the gin soon!

I’m on the pink gin already 😛 #geezergal #fiat500 #sundaysareforchinesefoodandcuddles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I've had a particularly miserable day Geezers but reading here now you've all put me in the mood to order comfort food to prepare myself ...the question is what?? @calmyourritas has planted KFC in my brain but I'm also thinking Chinese thanks to @Bluejeanzz 🤔

#helpmeout #couldntdothiswithoutallofyou #fatbastardsunite #hadalargebowlofpastafordinnerbutwhogivesashite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.