The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Manrika won’t want to look a fool so she’s gonna be saying she knew Felix was a catfish.
No one will buy it because we've all seen how she's acted about it. Fair enough at times she's sort of jokingly put it out there but as soon as she gets the next message she's gone straight back into relationship mode and never said she's playing him because she needs the alliance.

Reactions: 10
Ok so I’m really praying that Andy plays the game for himself now and blocks Manrika, come onnnn Andy, play the game!!

I know he won’t but I can only hope. I think Manrika won’t want to look a fool so she’s gonna be saying she knew Felix was a catfish.
He has the BEST opportunity to take out his main competition which is why I'm so hopeful that he will take that, but I still don't think he will 😔 or even if he wanted to the producers probably said no

Reactions: 13
Andy probably thinks everyone knows Alice is a catfish, so will keep her as nobody will vote her to win

then votes Tom, removing by accident someone who would have put Andy >Manrika

Syed and Felix vote manrika #1
Alice votes Manrika high too

and she wins

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
i refuse to accept that manrika wins. i’m trying my best to block it out and hold onto a tiny bit of hope that felix wins instead 😂 no one piss on my parade pls

Reactions: 12
Hopefully tonight we will be finding out what producers are whispering down there ears

Trying to figure out how they'll vote...

Andy -> Syed
Syed -> Andy
Manrika -> Felix
Felix -> Manrika

Is this seriously gonna come down to Shabaz/Pippa/Femi's vote? Come on 🥴

Although I do think Syed will crack and put Manrika in #1...

Dunno if anyone has posted Dot/Scott's Reveal Room video yet, his face when he realises Femi/Joey and Pippa are together 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
why couldn’t the producers just leave the show alone, it’s completely ruined it this season

Surely the producers wouldn’t let felix get blocked!
they know we all would want to see the show down!
They meddle enough so I have faith they meddled this 🤣🤣
I was thinking this too, if they've produced this season as such as it seems and then they block Felix now, what was the point of it all? Honestly.

Reactions: 3
Trying to figure out how they'll vote...

Andy -> Syed
Syed -> Andy
Manrika -> Felix
Felix -> Manrika

Is this seriously gonna come down to Shabaz/Pippa/Femi's vote? Come on 🥴

Although I do think Syed will crack and put Manrika in #1...
Yes I think the moment they showed between syed and Manrika at the end of the last ep was because syed goes manrika in the end

Reactions: 1
I've never been under the impression that Syed was ever going to vote for anyone else but Manrika 🤷‍♀️

Not being funny but Hashu is 100% a tattler and reads the Mads Sarah threads #IfYouKnowYouKnow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes I think the moment they showed between syed and Manrika at the end of the last ep was because syed goes manrika in the end
Andy will vote Syed top, Syed will vote Manrika top, I think Manrika will vote for whichever of the newbies is left in to boost herself. So Manrika will get two top places from Felix and Syed and ultimately win. This is why I threw my calculations away last night! 😫

Reactions: 6
Just thought, there can’t be a live final tonight as they’re all at home so there won’t be a viewers winner

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.