The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a particularly miserable day Geezers but reading here now you've all put me in the mood to order comfort food to prepare myself ...the question is what?? @calmyourritas has planted KFC in my brain but I'm also thinking Chinese thanks to @Bluejeanzz 🤔

#helpmeout #couldntdothiswithoutallofyou #fatbastardsunite #hadalargebowlofpastafordinnerbutwhogivesashite

Sweet and sour chicken balls are ultimate picky comfort food for me. But KFC gravy...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've had a particularly miserable day Geezers but reading here now you've all put me in the mood to order comfort food to prepare myself ...the question is what?? @calmyourritas has planted KFC in my brain but I'm also thinking Chinese thanks to @Bluejeanzz 🤔

#helpmeout #couldntdothiswithoutallofyou #fatbastardsunite #hadalargebowlofpastafordinnerbutwhogivesashite

Get a trilogy box meal ordered NOW

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WHAT THE BLOODY! I missed everything from being at work today. This thread was a rollercoaster of emotions to catch up on 🤯

I need a large What The Bloody Mary to cope 🍾🍹

@Monkeybum happy birthday Geezer Gal! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sweet and sour chicken balls are ultimate picky comfort food for me. But KFC gravy...
Get a trilogy box meal ordered NOW
My dilemma in a nutshell 🤣
...I've talked the bloke I share the house with (aka my husband) into a Chinese so once he's decided it'll be ordered. Thanks #circlefam ⭕
#whatajourney #chickenthreat

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Pizza ordered! Pjs on! Wine in the fridge ready... (might’ve added garlic bread and chips on too but my stomachs gonna need lining in case I’m downing the wine to drown my sorrows or downing it to celebrate either way I’m ready) can’t wait to see you all here tonight geezers! Can’t believe it’s the final what the bloody!!! And a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @Monkeybum !!! *Capital letters!! huge letters!!!* ❤🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven’t commented much because this thread moves very quickly but you lot are very entertaining and I hope I can be accepted as a #tattlegeezergal with this lovely gif xxx

BUZZING FOR TONIGHT!!!!

oh and syed for the win😍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey geezer girls, hope you don’t mind me also joining the final party🤣

I normally watch the day after so have to avoid the thread 😭😭

Red love heart, SEND

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've ditched my ball gown.
I just did a little snigger to myself thinking about Manrika watching that "date" back and watching herself tell Felix that she's dressed up while she sits in some jeans and (not particularly flattering) one shoulder top; meanwhile Natalya is the other side of the wall in an actual ball gown 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.