The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“As a family we’ve been through so much😭” do you think there is a family in the country that wouldn’t say that they’ve been through so much?!

Reactions: 9
Natalya’s family oh my god 🥲🥲🥲 how SWEET
* this was the only video I cried at ☹

Reactions: 10
Manrika you are hardly pushing yourself to the limits you are on a tv show where you have sat on your arse for 3 weeks and bullied your way to the end

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Manrika, you don't need no push, just be yourself and that will be more than enough to piss everyone off x

Reactions: 6
Forgot Manrikas family is the only family to go through a hard time...

Reactions: 6
Idk why Manrika's mother is proud, if I was her mother I'd be appalled at her behaviour on national TV.

(The fact most family members are saying they're proud makes me wonder if family got shown some clips when it was being filmed in Sept?)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.