The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me, we all know that money is going to her poor poor tragic mother who has had to deal with that dreaded and rare situation not many of us find ourselves in called ‘paying bills’, please show some respect x
Oh I apologise for how thoughtless I was, I will spare Manrika and her mum in my thoughts whilst I rage on tattle about her winning. I'm sure she spent every penny on her mum and not on her lip filler and holidays x

I really hope if Manrika has won then she gets in trouble for breaching her contract
I don't follow her on instagram, did she ever speak further on what she meant when she posted those stories about some people breaching their contracts?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so sad, I only just found this thread and I feel like I’ve needed it the whole way through!! Has the winner been leaked? 🥺🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish I was Hashu and could tell you all I’d won as that is what we are all hoping and praying for! But unfortunately no I’m a nearly 30 yo woman who just loves Uncle Syed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh how I wish the final was like Ru Paul’s Drag Race where they film reactions for all of the final contestants then just air the actual winner 😢 Manrika would definitely not win with the public opinion surrounding her (not that we know she’s won but due to the editing 👀)

Reactions: 10
Surely if Manrika's own mother has the balls to kick her out it's not too much to ask for Andy to find his and do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen the trailer on channel 4 for the finale, they showed everyone except Felix!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Do we think Andy got rid of Felix, perhaps hoping people will blame Syed and weaken him as competition too? 🤔 Would be a bold move!

Where can we see it? Is it just a TV ad?
Yes it was on the ad break to place in the sun or whatever is on - I’m just using it as background noise while I work. I turned to watch as soon as I heard it but I didn’t see Felix, they showed the table too - I forgot to check how many chairs there were. I failed us!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Waiting to go into surgery - if I’m posting out my face on meds this evening don’t judge me 🖐

• Heart
Reactions: 12
LMAO I forgot how iconic the Aiden - Kate meet was 🤣🤣🤣 when she runs in like Kate Kate? duck OFF 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nearly had a heart attack reading this thread. I was ready to fully rage when I was reading about it being cancelled. What a relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes it was on the ad break to place in the sun or whatever is on - I’m just using it as background noise while I work. I turned to watch as soon as I heard it but I didn’t see Felix, they showed the table too - I forgot to check how many chairs there were. I failed us!
I posted before when I saw it and I’m pretty sure there were only 4 chairs! Even if Tom leaves that’s still 5 people so is there another blocking tonight??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.