The Circle #8 Fisty bumps in the finale... Things are about to get SPICY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh yes you’re right! I only saw it for a brief second and missed the back left one. This makes me think Andy blocks Tom then...
In fairness I rewound to check as couldn't tell at first glance either! Tom seems logical unless they make Pippa and Femi share a seat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I were ‘Alice’ I’d be really uncomfortable walking into that dinner after only being in for a couple of days

Reactions: 12
If I were ‘Alice’ I’d be really uncomfortable walking into that dinner after only being in for a couple of days
I think most people would be I reckon Shabaz will be LIVING for the drama from what we’ve seen of him stirring

Reactions: 7
In fairness I rewound to check as couldn't tell at first glance either! Tom seems logical unless they make Pippa and Femi share a seat 😅
Not really sure what the logic would be behind blocking Tom as there’s more suspicion on Alice... unless it’s because he knows Alice wouldn’t rate Felix high so that works better for him in the final rating

Reactions: 7
I’m loving how we’re all obsessed enough to cross examine every little bit of footage for scraps of information to pass the time before tonight😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to be up so early for work , do I stay up and watch it or avoid anything that could give it away until I can watch it at work in the morning?

Reactions: 3
Me fella is working till 10pm tonight and has said I can start it without him cos he knows how much i love this thread and live tweeting about it 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊 what an angel

(his only request is that i pause if it’s not alice or tom blocked but he can swerve if he thinks i’ll pause if it’s manrika etc blocked)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok so I’m really praying that Andy plays the game for himself now and blocks Manrika, come onnnn Andy, play the game!!

I know he won’t but I can only hope. I think Manrika won’t want to look a fool so she’s gonna be saying she knew Felix was a catfish.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.