The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have we got 3 episodes to watch before Weds? ( I have anyway!). Maybe do one a night tonight, tomorrow and Tues for anyone wanting to watch together?

Reactions: 2
I forgot the next ones drop on Wednesday. We definitely need to get caught up! I'm at work so can catch up in my own time.

Reactions: 1
When have you all planned to catch up? I really need to talk about the episodes 😂😂 I don't know how to use the spoiler alert!

The most extra dressing gowns ever

kinda want one

Lurking in the bitchy chat 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah they didn't seem to have a clue tbh. I kept forgetting who was who between orange and blue whenever they mentioned one of of 😂
I decided not to mention names as didn't seem many of us were watching. At least they aren't dragging out out and should only last a couple of episodes

I think the blue/orange thing is pointless because surely in the next voting they’d just get rid of the other one since they wouldn’t know if they had originally picked correct?

Reactions: 3
I think the blue/orange thing is pointless because surely in the next voting they’d just get rid of the other one since they wouldn’t know if they had originally picked correct?
Yeah I don't think it's fair really on the contestant that gets picked

Ep 3 9pm?

I'm craving a hot chocolate so I'm gonna try and quickly make one quickly before it starts

• Haha
Forgive me tattlegeezergals for I have sinned and watched ep 3 as well as 2 as I thought that's where everyone else was up to 🙈 I guess I can't call out anyone else now if they watch ahead 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.