The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What days are we watching?

I won't have any time now until Sunday so will I have 2 to catch up on (Thurs and Fri) to be back with you Monday for episode 4.

Won't be the same watching alone 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Shall we leave it for tonight? Gives people the chance to catch up on the first ep if they couldn't join us last night

Reactions: 2
I don't mind waiting. My head is ready to explode and if the sisters wear any more sparkly outfits I will definitely get a migraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello finally caught up on episode 1

- can see myself liking Daniel the most
- Nick is a dick and needs to leave
- COMPLETELY forgot Tally existed until I read it on here

Meh. That’s all.

I also wondered why all their voices sounded so awful and then realised I was watching on 1.5x speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Geezer gals I’m gonna catch up tonight haven’t had chance to watch yet!! What episode are we up to? And when are we next watching pleaseeee

Geezer gals I’m gonna catch up tonight haven’t had chance to watch yet!! What episode are we up to? And when are we next watching pleaseeee
I’ve seen 1&2, not sure if there’s a schedule or if we’re just watching as and when 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think the schedule was wed/thurs/fri/Sun but we've had a few people not caught up yet.

Obviously the schedule is just for any geezers who want to watch along.

Anyone who's already watched the eps we can't stop from discussing them!
Just maybe if you don't mind using the spoiler function and definitely don't put anything in the thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the schedule was wed/thurs/fri/Sun but we've had a few people not caught up yet.

Obviously the schedule is just for any geezers who want to watch along.

Anyone who's already watched the eps we can't stop from discussing them!
Just maybe if you don't mind using the spoiler function and definitely don't put anything in the thread title

i can still do this if anyone else is down ❤

The two sisters especially the one with dark hair remind me of Betty’s sister Hilda and when they gave Betty that “queens makeover” that time. If any of you have seen ugly Betty. Please say someone gets the reference??

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.