The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like this cast! Much more entertaining than series 2.
Yes I really enjoyed the eps whereas the last series was a struggle.
I think its cause they're not into the gameplaying as much. That's all that happened from the get go last time and it was so boring.
I'm scared to talk about the eps cause I cant remember what happened at the end of ep 3 and I do not want to post anymore spoilers 😬

I love ruksana she's just nice to everyone and Daniel has grown on me.

Reactions: 2
We’re also seeing them getting to know each other which the last series missed. It was just ratings/blockings and we had no chance to warm to any of them as people

Reactions: 5
I have so many tv commitments at the moment (with my partner 🙄😂) I’m only just watching episode 2, how are they all so confused over blue/orange Michelle, did they not watched last years series? 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
Omg so fake that they have to push the beef between kai and nick because this season is so boring 🤦‍♀️ also what happened between Calvin and Jackson? Just randomly going for each other in the rap battle. Sorta came from nowhere

Reactions: 1
Ooh, so they can now send each other photos from their private albums in chats... interesting! At least I think that's something we haven't seen before, unlike the cloning 'twist'.

Ooh, so they can now send each other photos from their private albums in chats... interesting! At least I think that's something we haven't seen before, unlike the cloning 'twist'.
I thought that! I'm a bit ahead on episode 7 as away this weekend and can't watch with anyone, there's another new twist there too 🤫

I thought that! I'm a bit ahead on episode 7 as away this weekend and can't watch with anyone, there's another new twist there too 🤫
Ooh, I'm intrigued! I've got a feeling I may go straight into episode 6 tonight... it's Friday night and I'm poor at multitasking anyway - I don't think watching and tattling at the same time is in my skill repertoire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1