The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou to @nolongerlurking for the thread title 😏😏😏

The series may be over but the after party reunion show is dropping on Friday! ❤

Recommendations for shows we can watch next together welcome.

And remember... #BeKind #ThinkB4UPost #ShabazIsWatching

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
For newbies to the show just so you know when you watch Love Island you have to sit on your couch wearing a bikini and high heels like a classy bird or Miss World reject 🤣🤣
Love-Island-TV-Show-Series-4-Episode-1-Majorca-Spain-04-Jun-2018.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg Rita - comment on one of this pics on Instagram. I forgot to tell you guys I commented on his pic about him being a virgin (because you know I’m weirdly obsessed with it) and he replied. I think he was replying to everyone’s comments though

Well you guys know my insta - always up for chats with you geezars xxxxx

Does his number work on WhatsApp?
No it’s one of those number things that influencers in LA all use. Don’t text him guys. They save your number and it gets sold to advertisers so they spam you. Tana Mongeau and James Charles all use them. I think the influencers get money from now many texts they get. It’s not a scam per se but it’s some wierd pyramid advertising thing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Getting notifications and seeing this thread title each time is a treat!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oh ffs ferking BALLS
Don’t worry it’s not major. I think it’s more annoying than anything. You will probably get a few random texts ! Those text things are a bit of money maker for la influencers.

I don’t think I could handle a face time from Mitchell ....i defo wouldn’t answer if he FaceTimed me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t worry it’s not major. I think it’s more annoying than anything! Those text things are a bit of money maker for la influencers.
Why is he even in LA anyway, I thought he was an east coast boy?

LA is such a tit hole.

Reactions: 1
Who do you guys reckon will be fan favourite? I haven’t really been following the vibe online as didn’t want spoilers so I have no idea like who people are 🥰

I hope Mitchell / Chloe are fan favourites. Do you think Courtney has a chance?

Reactions: 1