The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have we got 3 episodes to watch before Weds? ( I have anyway!). Maybe do one a night tonight, tomorrow and Tues for anyone wanting to watch together?

Reactions: 2
I forgot the next ones drop on Wednesday. We definitely need to get caught up! I'm at work so can catch up in my own time.

Reactions: 1
When have you all planned to catch up? I really need to talk about the episodes 😂😂 I don't know how to use the spoiler alert!

The most extra dressing gowns ever

kinda want one

Lurking in the bitchy chat 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah they didn't seem to have a clue tbh. I kept forgetting who was who between orange and blue whenever they mentioned one of of 😂
I decided not to mention names as didn't seem many of us were watching. At least they aren't dragging out out and should only last a couple of episodes

I think the blue/orange thing is pointless because surely in the next voting they’d just get rid of the other one since they wouldn’t know if they had originally picked correct?

Reactions: 3
I think the blue/orange thing is pointless because surely in the next voting they’d just get rid of the other one since they wouldn’t know if they had originally picked correct?
Yeah I don't think it's fair really on the contestant that gets picked

Ep 3 9pm?

I'm craving a hot chocolate so I'm gonna try and quickly make one quickly before it starts

• Haha
Forgive me tattlegeezergals for I have sinned and watched ep 3 as well as 2 as I thought that's where everyone else was up to 🙈 I guess I can't call out anyone else now if they watch ahead 🤣

• Haha