The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Raven and Tom the most. Find Brett annoying however I prefer him with the girl as Jennifer better.

I do think the singles season is pointless and actually think there is less flirting than normal 😂. I like Marvin as well.

Reactions: 1
I like Sam, Raven and Marvin. I like Tom too.
I don’t like Xanthi, she has a high opinion of herself and Brett to me has been a disappointment - he doesn’t live up to what he says in his opening video.

Reactions: 2
I totally get it with Tom too 😂

I am seriously hating this 4 episode release at a time crap Netflix are doing. Binged the latest 4 and I so love this show

Reactions: 3
AAAH!!! I can't believe I only now found this thread! #circlewatchparty starry eyes emoji!!!!

Sorry 😂
Watched the newest episodes, love the position Marvin has gotten himself in, utter knob 😅
Don't really know who I'd want to win though. Nobody really stands out to me. Maybe Sam? Love her accent in any case!

I like Sam and Tom. I'm a couple of episodes behind but how does everyone feel about Shooby being back?

Raven, Chaz, Sam and Oliver!
I would love to work on the production of this show deciding how best to stir tit up - hello Marvin 🤣

I wonder if there's real people asking them questions sometimes, because who on earth would just randomly, by themselves, start talking about their strategy etc for the day... Out loud?
It must be so cringe to have to pretend you're talking to someone 😅

I wonder if there's real people asking them questions sometimes, because who on earth would just randomly, by themselves, start talking about their strategy etc for the day... Out loud?
It must be so cringe to have to pretend you're talking to someone 😅
I talk to myself all the time 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.