The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to talk about The Circle US season 1!!! Just finished it - they all seemed so wholesome and ‘fresh’ compared to season 5’s lot. Always like that with first seasons, like they don’t know what they are getting into at all. If I hadn’t known Shubaum came second I would really have thought he’d win. Him or Sammie. Was surprised by the actual winner! They seemed really emotional.
is season 2/3/4 worth the watch?

Reactions: 3
I need to talk about The Circle US season 1!!! Just finished it - they all seemed so wholesome and ‘fresh’ compared to season 5’s lot. Always like that with first seasons, like they don’t know what they are getting into at all. If I hadn’t known Shubaum came second I would really have thought he’d win. Him or Sammie. Was surprised by the actual winner! They seemed really emotional.
is season 2/3/4 worth the watch?
I love series one! When I have nothing else to watch, I rewatch it. The people were so much better back then. I can’t remember the other series other than the latest one but think I’ll rewatch them at some point.

I think with any reality tv, it gradually gets worse as series go on

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching Perfect Match? There are a few circle alum on it.
Made a thread for it earlier :)

Reactions: 1
Just finishing off a Season 4 and I wasn’t overly a fan of him, but the way they were all being mean about Alex/Nathan’s looks…. Ok so he wasn’t like the Nathan he portrayed but there was no need for the fake vom that Yu Ling did and the comments ‘how is that guy so smooth.’ Ouch!!! No need at all and i don’t think they would have said that if Alex was a woman.

Alex and Millie (aka Kate) are having a baby!
Good for them!
Buuut... I have no recollection of these people whatsoever 🙈😬 Was one of them on The Circle?

Edit: so I found out Alex was on the Circle and won? I think I only saw the US versions, he doesn't ring a bell 🤔

Reactions: 2
According to entertainment weekly, one of the player will be an AI bot. It sounds like there could be some good twists!

I’ve just started watching episode 1. I really like caress, cassie and Kyle so far!

Reactions: 1