The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't really like any of them that much, but would be nice is Raven would win, as the first deaf contestant. But she's also pretty nice and fun, I do feel like she deserves it.
Although I can't really forgive her for kicking Marvin out instead of Jen, such a bad strategic move.

Reactions: 2
Not going to spoil but just wanted to say that finale result made me more emotional than I thought it was going to 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm so glad she won! She's the only one I really liked throughout the whole series 💕

Reactions: 3
Pleasantly surprised at the win. Sam's bathroom monologues alone made her deserving. However, I can't stand when the non-catfishes act like they're more honest than others because they were themselves -- it's a game, some people are supposed to be catfishes and some aren't, get over yourself. If Same had been blocked and they gave her the Jennifer role I'm sure she'd take it.

I thought they were setting Raven up to win -- I wouldn't mind but it would've been too predictable.

I'm glad Chaz didn't win - he coasted through the season and played a game of being too diplomatic and not rocking any boats.

They'll probably get Paris next season as a catfish.

Did anyone else think Brett looked hot in the finale? Just me then.

Never watched any season of the circle at all and this latest one on Netflix has been my first,,.. really enjoyed it and love the concept! Are the UK ones available to watch?

Reactions: 1
Never watched any season of the circle at all and this latest one on Netflix has been my first,,.. really enjoyed it and love the concept! Are the UK ones available to watch?
There's 3 series on all4 I think these are the uk ones.

I’m only just starting ep 2. I LOVE Sam she’s my fave! I quite like Brittney’s dad too so far. Can NOT stand xanthi, nobody cares I’d you’re a model at all when your personality is so ugly and annoying. Brett is a walking ick, fancies himself way more than he should 🤢. So predictable they got given a new profile happens every year 😴 the two most irritating people that couldve been paired up tho jeeeez

Reactions: 3
Should be on channel 4 on demand and they’re great, I liked them more than the US ones.

Should be on channel 4 on demand and they’re great, I liked them more than the US ones.
Thank you! I have one and half episodes left of season 5 of the US circle, and then I think I’m gonna skip to the UK ones to see how it compares!

Thank you! I have one and half episodes left of season 5 of the US circle, and then I think I’m gonna skip to the UK ones to see how it compares!
If you do go back to the first series on all4 stick with it cause it does look super basic compared to the netflix series. The apartments aren't as wild and stuff but it's so good in regards to interactions and friendships and bitching! And the rest of the UK ch4 series are just as good

If you do go back to the first series on all4 stick with it cause it does look super basic compared to the netflix series. The apartments aren't as wild and stuff but it's so good in regards to interactions and friendships and bitching! And the rest of the UK ch4 series are just as good
Thank you for the heads up! Will stick with it, kinda up for more stirring and bitching lol some of them defo play it safe I feel!!

I gave up on the UK series whichever season it was once Richard Madeley showed up.

• Haha
Tried to find the UK version through all4 on my sky box but not there 😫 so now watching season 1 of the US series. I’m noticing there is a lot more private messaging and smaller group chats than the most recent series so I feel they are getting to know each other more, and there is way more flirting etc ironic given the newest season was meant to be the ‘single’ season! 😂

Tried to find the UK version through all4 on my sky box but not there 😫 so now watching season 1 of the US series. I’m noticing there is a lot more private messaging and smaller group chats than the most recent series so I feel they are getting to know each other more, and there is way more flirting etc ironic given the newest season was meant to be the ‘single’ season! 😂
I think if you watch through the 4 on demand app they’re on there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.