The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the production team talk to them through the cameras? I can't remember who said this but I think it was on an old contestants q and a

Reactions: 3
I’m all caught up, hate waiting for episodes! I’d love Jennifer to win cos none of them seem to have a clue about her!

Reactions: 5
Also patiently waiting for Wednesday. Jennifer has played the game so well. She's in with a chance.

It's obvious to me that the producers coach them in decision making.

I don't know why but I don't care for Mr Popular Chaz. He thinks he's already won.

Jennifer is a great catfish but I cringe watching those two and their wooden interaction. The guy seems annoyed to be around her for some reason, I thought he'd be happy to have a hot girl around.

Ugh, why the hell did they bring "Shuby" back, such a try hard and one of the driest catfishes ever.

How long do they spend filming the season?

Reactions: 2
Jennifer is a great catfish but I cringe watching those two and their wooden interaction. The guy seems annoyed to be around her for some reason, I thought he'd be happy to have a hot girl around.
Tbf, Xanthi seems really obnoxious 😅

Also not a fan of Shubham being back. You tried, you lost, go away.
His catfish persona was so ridiculous. Her bio alone didn't make any sense 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbf, Xanthi seems really obnoxious 😅

Also not a fan of Shubham being back. You tried, you lost, go away.
His catfish persona was so ridiculous. Her bio alone didn't make any sense 🙄
She’s super loud and shrill as well, I couldn’t cope being homed with her! 😂

• Haha
Brett is definitely not making enough decisions with jennifer! As it always seem Xanthi making it all up Also i want to see raven calling out marvin!

It's anticlimactic knowing one of the 3 witches will win - Chaz, Sam, Raven. Yawn.

I wonder if the producers had any involvement because I can't understand how Jennifer have been saved.

Reactions: 5
What the actual flip?! How or why did Raven and Sam not block Jennifer then how on Earth did Jennifer avoid that final blocking?! It is bonkers! Who do we think Chaz will block?

I’m hoping my spoiler works, apologies if it doesn’t 🙈

edited: yay it worked

What the actual flip?! How or why did Raven and Sam not block Jennifer then how on Earth did Jennifer avoid that final blocking?! It is bonkers! Who do we think Chaz will block?

I’m hoping my spoiler works, apologies if it doesn’t 🙈

edited: yay it worked
For the love of god and all that is holy, please let him block Jennifer. But I think he won't as he's so gullible and immediately believed her when she denied being the hacker. He'll probably kick out Tamira 🤷‍♀️

Also, what's so great about Chaz? He strikes me as friendly, but boring.
I do have a soft spot for Sam, just because of her accent 😅 Raven's okay.
Don't really care for Tamira and Oliver came in too late, otherwise he would've done pretty well I think.

I think the obvious final 4 are the 3 besties and Jennifer. Don’t they have at least one “unsuspecting” catfish for the final?

Who does everyone think will win? I don't particularly like anyone that's left but I think it will be between Chaz and Raven.

Also it seems like a really short series this year?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.