Perfect Match - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching?

Can't stand Joey so far, such a walking red flag.
Then again, they're all walking red flags, Netflix definitely chose the most toxic and crazy people for this show, surprise 🥲
Edit: Nick gives me the ick 🤢

Reactions: 7
Watched all 5 episode and I love savannah. She’s such a vibe. Absolutely hate Francesca and why is Shayne making the most sense out of everyone. Im low-key liking him atm.

Reactions: 5
I’m obsessed with Will, can’t wait for him to show up 😍

I liked Francesca on THTH but she’s not coming across well on perfect match. Same with Joey, love him in the circle but massive red flags on here.

Have to admit, I’m enjoying Chase playing the villain 😂

Reactions: 2
I've just finished the first lot of episodes. Poor Shayne is just a mess. He's so damaged and needy. He's sweet but I dont think hes ready to be in any kind of relationship

Just waiting for BARF-ise to turn up in the next lot of episodes to annoy the hell out of us

Reactions: 8
I don't understand the appeal of Francesca and Joey. Dom and Kariselle are insane 🙄

I'm confused about the timelines though.
This was obviously filmed after LiB season 2 and 3 (those were filmed almost simultaneously). Shayne mentions he was left at the altar 8 months prior.
So when were the reunions and After the Altars filmed? Surely season 3 of LiB hadn't aired yet when this was filmed? How did they know Barftise?

Reactions: 6
Yea that’s true actually as Francesca knew about Bartise and LIB. Maybe Shayne just got mixed up with his dates? Strange timeline he’s using

Am I the only one who was rooting for Savannah? 😅

Poor Shayne, embarrassing himself again and again and again...

Reactions: 6
Apparently this was filmed around Febr/March 2022 (LiB s2 and 3 was filmed around July 2021 I think, so Shayne was probably right with '8 months'), so way before LiB s3 aired.
Guess they all know eachother and/or they told Francesca who he was so she could pretend to know him 🤷‍♀️

I haven't watched yet but I hope Chase gives us another iconic moment like this:

reality-tvresidence.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watching the first episode and not sure I like it. Seems like it's full of annoying personalities. Why is Joey and Kariselle so loud? Why is Nick and Shayne just super annoying?

Reactions: 2
May as well just call this the Francesca show.
I can't stand her! The only reason all the men wanted her in the first episode was because she had hardly any clothes on!

What is this trend of women wearing shorts/trousers but having them undone?!

Reactions: 8
I feel like every show we see Francesca on is always made out to be about her in the end. I can't stand her at all. She's so nasty.
I'm not sure I like any of them on the show but I dislike Francesca the most! 😂

Reactions: 7