The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they’ve cancelled it.. wonder if it’s anything to do with the “hate” they all received?
also forgot about tonight’s special😬 I usually watch gogglebox at 9 😩🤣
Gogglebox will still be there after... unless channel 4 tear it away from us too!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why they’ve cancelled it.. wonder if it’s anything to do with the “hate” they all received?
also forgot about tonight’s special😬 I usually watch gogglebox at 9 😩🤣
Watch google box after on catch up - that’s what I do! I can’t wait to see gogglebox reaction to line of duty

Reactions: 3
I’m curious as to whether it will be picked up by another company or whatnot, I conveniently got an email today reminding me to finish my application I’d started

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m curious as to whether it will be picked up by another company or whatnot, I conveniently got an email today reminding me to finish my application I’d started
I was hoping another channel would pick it up! Like channel 5 did with big brother!

Reactions: 2
I dont normally enjoy reunion shows but obviously I'm hoying this on tonight for you lot.

Plus the footballs on my TV so need to block out the shite even if newcastle are winning

I don't know if I'm going to be home in time 😭
Red lights don't exist!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.