The Circle #13 Rita and Mitchell sitting in the tree t-e-x-t-i-n-g

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent a good few minutes shining my phone torch in my eye and watching my pupil dilate and constrict. Sad fact is I'm not even joking. I feel like something has died.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't we just have a 9pm TV chat thread or isn't that allowed πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ might get confusing if we're all watching different but better than crying watching TV alone ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just saw this on tv, thought it might cheer us all up!

Can't we just have a 9pm TV chat thread or isn't that allowed πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ might get confusing if we're all watching different but better than crying watching TV alone ☹
That's a brilliant idea, I'm sure it's ok as there's threads about sandwiches and memes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Could start a tattle gogglebox. Watch the same programme at 9 and discuss. Goggleboxers watch all sorts of stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Could start a tattle gogglebox. Watch the same programme at 9 and discuss. Goggleboxers watch all sorts of stuff
Brill idea! I'm more of a lurker on here but I do like reading and think thank god I'm not the only one that thought that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We definitely need a 9pm thread we can all check in on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and discuss what we're watching obvs.

Love the gogglebox idea

• Heart
Reactions: 4